Azzurri Thread (23 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Eat shit gravina :lol: I'm telling you now Italy won't qualify, they'll get a draw vs Ukraine at best and its night night bitches then
Yeah, Italy drew where Ukraine won (away to Macedonia), and lost where Ukraine drew (at home vs England). This gives the Ukrainians a 3 pts advantage, which most probably means that Italy will at least have to win and draw the two matches against Ukraine.
Far from impossible, but also far from easy. If Italy won't win at least 4 pts against Ukraine, they'll almost certainly miss the EURO.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah, Italy drew where Ukraine won (away to Macedonia), and lost where Ukraine drew (at home vs England). This gives the Ukrainians a 3 pts advantage, which most probably means that Italy will at least have to win and draw the two matches against Ukraine.
Far from impossible, but also far from easy. If Italy won't win at least 4 pts against Ukraine, they'll almost certainly miss the EURO.
Ukraine under Rebrov should not be underestimated by any means, he's arguably the best Ukrainian manager around anyways

I can only really see Italy getting 3 points vs Malta, rest will be draws or losses tbh.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Shocking how this team has regressed. Or maybe the Euro win was just an anomaly.

Can’t really blame the manager tbh, when the pool of players to pick from is so underwhelming. The quality of strikers above all, is downright atrocious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Half of our good players like Udogie, Parisi, Fagioli e.t.c. are stuck in the primavera squads yet expired goods like Biraghi still get call ups. Ridiculous. Meanwhile the likes of 18 y/o Gavi and 19 y/o Bellingham are regular starters for their respective NTs. It's a joke how much this country doesn't put its faith in their young talents. They're more obsessed about winning these dumb u21 tournaments than ensuring we have the best roster to qualify.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Shocking how this team has regressed. Or maybe the Euro win was just an anomaly.

Can’t really blame the manager tbh, when the pool of players to pick from is so underwhelming. The quality of strikers above all, is downright atrocious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah thats not true, I remember laughing on tuz last year at how Cristante still gets a look in and someone (who I won't name) said but he's like 5th or 6th choice midfielder. Well.... he was first choice last night under new management :lol: whilst the likes of fagioli and even fratessi didn't even get a look in. There is enough young talent there to replace the old shit in this team. The management and figc only have themselves to blame but frankly fuck em I'd love nothing more than to see gravina get egg on his face after another epic failure

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Nah thats not true, I remember laughing on tuz last year at how Cristante still gets a look in and someone (who I won't name) said but he's like 5th or 6th choice midfielder. Well.... he was first choice last night under new management :lol: whilst the likes of fagioli and even fratessi didn't even get a look in. There is enough young talent there to replace the old shit in this team. The management and figc only have themselves to blame but frankly fuck em I'd love nothing more than to see gravina get egg on his face after another epic failure
Wait, Cristante played? :lol:

Shit is worse than keep playing Montolivo.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Must beat Ukraine if any chance of avoiding playoffs to make it. Three straight WC misses can't happen. Agree with most posts about lack of STRIKERS, guys who can put the ball in the net. Maybe Max can become coach and play for 1-0 wins.:sergio:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Looking at squad so different not seeing many Juve players on it. More so no starters when 2-3-4 players it seems for years did so especially backline I believe if remembering correctly had 3 starting. Chiesa of course pulled out so Loca only one.

New Italy boss Luciano Spalletti - “I could not call everyone, but I did call somebody,” said Spalletti.
“I did call him [Verratti], but I don’t have the perception he said so. On the contrary, he said he was glad I had called him, Bonucci said the same thing. Despite all the difficulties, they’d like to help the national team. This is what they
said.

Yes, Bonuuci can help immensely by not playing!

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Frattesi and Rasp very active and then a Frattesi goal after a giveaway.

- - - Updated - - -

Rasp, typical present day Italia strikers, can't get shot on goal.

- - - Updated - - -

Frattesi goal #2. Totally controlling the match. FU Mancini!

- - - Updated - - -

A moment of sloppy defense gets Ukraine back within a goal. Familiar sight for Juve fans.

- - - Updated - - -

Italia control passing in Ukraine half so good along with 67-33% possession ad. Deserved better than just 2-1 lead.

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
LOL Zaccagni another Italia frontman who can't put the ball on net. Join the club. And he's getting subbed out. Didn't realized even on the field until his missed shot. Dimarco too off and appeared not doing much out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Expect to see Ciro in for Rasp if no 3rd gaol soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Loca off the crossbar :sergio:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)