Azzurri Thread (23 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This Italy team isn't pure garbage, but it's nothing special either - the same applies to Spain.

The quality of international football is rapidly regressing and has been for years.

FIFA and UEFA adding more games only serves to exacerbate the situation so the pricks in suits can pad their corrupt pockets with more mullah. Fuck em all.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Did he really? That's disappointing then.
it is

dunno what happened to mancini after the euros. that team was relatively fun to watch for an italian team, played quick, wanted to win instead of trying to avoid to lose, relied more on young players, but since the euros, it confirms too many negative stereotypes on archaic italian coaches. i don't mind them losing, i don't give a shit about figc and their team for obvious reasons, i just don't understand why mancini isn't questioned seriously. his team isn't going anywhere.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This rewarding loyalty and experience garbage has to stop. It's an exercise in futility and ultimate faggotry. We are currently witnessing it at Cuckventus too. In order to move forward and evolve, Mancini, JJ, Italy and the FIGC need to take risks and be bold.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This rewarding loyalty and experience garbage has to stop. It's an exercise in futility and ultimate faggotry. We are currently witnessing it at Cuckventus too. In order to move forward and evolve, Mancini, JJ, Italy and the FIGC need to take risks and be bold.
loyalty is important, there are way too many mercenaries in the sport. if anyone ever played a team sport they should know how important motivation is

but no one should ever put loyalty (or experience for that matter) above performance, and that's what is happening at both jj and azzurri. players like bonucci or mattia de sciglio the first of his name must have been phased out years ago

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Davide Frattesi is an excellent player, despite that miss yesterday. Our idiots will screw it big time if they let him go to Inter or elsewhere.
Was easily the best player on the field for Italy last night. Great timing of runs into the box and higher energy all game. Kind of reminded me of peak Marchisio. I still think Rabiot is better than him tho.

He’s off to inter for sure. They have a real DS (one of the best in Europe) and we don’t have an actual functioning club at the moment, so we stand no chance.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Was easily the best player on the field for Italy last night. Great timing of runs into the box and higher energy all game. Kind of reminded me of peak Marchisio. I still think Rabiot is better than him tho.

He’s off to inter for sure. They have a real DS (one of the best in Europe) and we don’t have an actual functioning club at the moment, so we stand no chance.
I swear I thought the same thing. It's really going to hurt us to miss out on him.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I swear I thought the same thing. It's really going to hurt us to miss out on him.
Who cares, this guy's end goal is premier league. He has made that clear in multiple interviews. Inter, Juve .. it doesn't matter. Either one of us will just be his stepping stone to greener pastures, a short term fix like De Ligt. And anyway, it's not like we're missing out on the next Haaland or whatever.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Come here son, do it for nonno :touched:
Who cares, this guy's end goal is premier league. He has made that clear in multiple interviews. Inter, Juve .. it doesn't matter. Either one of us will just be his stepping stone to greener pastures, a short term fix like De Ligt. And anyway, it's not like we're missing out on the next Haaland or whatever.
Welcome to 2023 unfortunately, the same idea will be held by many players. Unlike De Ligt though, Frattesi seems actually likable and we'd likely be able to sell him at a nice profit ( :scared: ) after I finish crying.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
This game shows how wrong Mancini got it in the game vs Spain with the 352. They are much more effective with a 433 and with fresher players.

Frattesi taking all his chances to climb the pecking order.

Dimarco should absolutely be first choice at LB, beast of a player. Inter has a gem.

- - - Updated - - -

From a full strength squad I would like to see something like this

Pellegrini - Retegui - Chiesa
Verratti - Tonali - Barella
Dimarco - Bastoni - Acerbi - Di Lorenzo
Donnarumma
With Locatelli, Frattesi, Gnonto, Raspadori, Zaniolo, Immobile, Scalvini in the mix

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Look what happens when Chiesa is allowed to play in his natural position. So fucking infuriating how the fraud is too blind to understand this. We have a lethal weapon on our hands and we neuter his talent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)