Azzurri Thread (19 Viewers)

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
True. Having said that, I wouldn't mind to see Croatia win some silverware, even if it's just this. This generation deserves something.
I agree with that. I just feel like this tournament was created just to add a tournament to the packages sold to television networks. And it’s an opportunity for players to pad their stats and trophy cabinets so fans can claim they’re better than the real greatest of all time. Maybe I’m just getting old. But I’d also like to see Croatia win.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Like when he won the euros? @Dru
He had Chiellini to thank for most of that tournament, Imagine what Bumucci would have done if he was the one up against Saka and not Chiellini, as a player he was done years ago, he would have been done a lot sooner had he not been riding off the likes of Chiellini and Barzagli in a back 3, even his brief spell at milan proved what a fraud he is. Was he ever really that good at reading the game in the same way Chiellini and Barzagli did? no, his ability to win aerial duels and 1 on 1 situations is appalling and always has been, Scandalous to think players like Gatti wasn't even picked, and Scalvini was allowed to go with the U21s in favour of this fraud. Anyways fuck it, glad Italy lost, even more so it was thanks to our 'captain' seems lronic really.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He was really good at that tournament. Pretty much fell off a cliff after though.
thats true. not a lot of players can keep playing high standards after turning 34. he's 36 now.

incredible what standards he's held when he's considered bad now when he is old and past it. thats how good he's been in his career

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)