Azzurri Thread (110 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Cristante is utter dogshit - he's Mancini's Fagiot I suppose. Every team needs one or two of these shit players.

The standard of international football really has regressed. A lot of these fuckers would never get a look in in the late 80s, 90s or even at the turn of the century, not just for Italy but many of the other teams too.

I look at Brazil, Argentina, and even Germany, Spain and The Netherlands.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Germany started with a stronger team and they also have better depth, simple as that.

I think Germany away is probably the worst fixture for the end of this difficult 4 game cycle but there is no way anyone will like that kind of result or performance.

Wtf happened to England tonight as well haha? Can always be worse...

These games are almost meaningless for Italy in terms of results because of not qualifying for the WC, it's ground zero rather than final touches, but there are players here playing their way out of contention. And the conundrum up front continues. At least Gnonto looks like a genuine prospect. He's playing himself ahead of Insigne already after a couple of glorified friendly games.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
How is the conclusion that any of tonight was on Donnarumma lol the team defended extremely poorly and was generally disorganized from midfield and back. Bastoni had a shockingly bad match. No one really understood each other, there was no drive and no cohesion.

Basically only few moments were good and only Gnonto and maybe Raspadori did their job.

The match was lost by Mancini first, and by the midfield and defense second. They looked dead out there.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Donnarumma was supposed to be new buffon. no one can take buffon's place.
LOL and just about everyone here wanted him signed for WAY TOO MUCH MONEY! Let's just hope PaulP doesn't disappoint Juve fans like Donna has Italia ones.. Majority of posters so excited for him to be back but no guarantees he's his old self? Thought for sure he wanted lots more cash but 7.5M I can accept especially compared to the crap getting almost as much.

I bet Mancini has Gatti starting next match.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I like Wilfred Gnonto. He fits the profile (Chiesa clone for the other wing) and shouldn't cost €30m unlike most mid table Serie A clubs demand eerrhmm Sasssss hhhmmmm sssuolo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)