Azzurri Thread (19 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
it looked much better on the field than on paper though :D

+ with Chiellini, Barzagli, Marchisio, Verratti (and hopefully El Shaarawy/Insigne starting on the left with Eder/Zaza at CF instead of Pelle, and maybe Bonaventura/Soriano over Giacch on the left) its gonna be a great team. hoping for no injuries for the key players and then Italy looks like one of the favorites to me
Giach might be a mediocre player, but with Conte he always manages to punch way above his weight. I think we'll see him start most matches.

Apr 9, 2015
Germany: Ter Stegen; Rüdiger, Mustafi, Hummels, Hector; Kroos, Rudy; Götze, Özil, Draxler; Müller

Italy: Buffon; Darmian, Bonucci, Acerbi; Florenzi, Thiago Motta, Montolivo, Giaccherini; Bernardeschi, Zaza, Insigne

I really like Acerbi. If Napoli, Milan Roma etc. are smart they will buy him for something between 10-15 millions. He is only 26/27 years also.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its Kroos and Rudy in 2 man midfield, Özil is AM.

I like Italy's lineup considering the injuries they have (Veratti, Marchisio, Barza, Chiellini), only problem there is Montolivo, but rest should do a decent job. I like the attack the most for sure, nice mix of dynamic players.

zebrettino

Aug 4, 2012
Watching in Italian and I swear Giovanni Trapattoni is the most irritating commentator ever, he keeps interrupting with praise every time anyone does anything he likes and constantly interjects with "bravo" and "bello" and "ooo nooo" and advice for the players. Probably feels like he's coaching :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)