Azzurri Thread (74 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
It's been a while since I saw we played this well. And it make sense why Conte calls Giac up, he is perfect on the left side. Not just the assist but the entire game.

Is there anyone he should have called up but didn't ? I think off maybe Cataldi and Romagnoli from U21, Berardi i think he doesnt want to call him due to his attitude and temperament.

And noticed De Rossi is missing too.

Apart from that , I felt he should have started Jorginho next to Parolo instead Thiago Motta. Highlight was Zaza making Pique his bitch towards the end of the game.

Dissapointed we drew, but at least we stop the losing streak against Spain and broke their clean sheet record. If it wasn't for De Gea we would have won the game. He is really fantastic in goal, for club and country.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Wow, didnt expect that line up to play so well together, there were real fluidity to the game, always able to find their man and created chances.. The worst was probably Astori tonight, but Spain were really lacking any determination apart from a players.

Looking forward to seeing Italy full team with Verratti, Marchi, Berna, Insigne, and hopefully Berardi.

Jun 6, 2015
It's been a while since I saw we played this well. And it make sense why Conte calls Giac up, he is perfect on the left side. Not just the assist but the entire game.

Is there anyone he should have called up but didn't ? I think off maybe Cataldi and Romagnoli from U21, Berardi i think he doesnt want to call him due to his attitude and temperament.

And noticed De Rossi is missing too.

Apart from that , I felt he should have started Jorginho next to Parolo instead Thiago Motta. Highlight was Zaza making Pique his bitch towards the end of the game.

Dissapointed we drew, but at least we stop the losing streak against Spain and broke their clean sheet record. If it wasn't for De Gea we would have won the game. He is really fantastic in goal, for club and country.
The thing with Jorginho is that he really lacks in the defending department and Motta even though slow is still able to defend. I don't see Conte using Jorginho if we play two in the middle.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Conte fails to wake sleeping giant
Two years on from their embarrassment in Brazil, Antonio Conte has failed to capitalise on Italy’s wealth of attacking talent, writes Chloe Beresford.

"wealth of attacking talent". Who the fuck let this retard bitch out of her kitchen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)