Azzurri Thread (15 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
worse

9-10-11 of February

right before our CL games. :sergio:

right in time for our players to get injured right before that.

I read teams can say no so DON'T F*CKIN' SEND THEM THERE!!!

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Mirko Valdifiori, Eder and Franco Vazquez get their debut Italy calls to face Bulgaria and England.

Antonio Conte named his squad for the Euro 2016 qualifier in Sofia on March 28 and the friendly against England at the Juventus Stadium in Turin on March 31.

As expected, Empoli playmaker Valdifiori received his first call-up, especially as Andrea Pirlo is out injured.

Sampdoria’s Brazilian striker Eder and Palermo’s Argentine Vazquez both receive their maiden calls from the Azzurri, as they possess Italian passports.

Andrea Barzagli returns for the first time since the World Cup, as the Juventus defender recently recovered from a lengthy injury.

Gk: Buffon (Juventus), Perin (Genoa), Sirigu (Paris Saint Germain);

D: Barzagli (Juventus), Bonucci (Juventus), Chiellini (Juventus), Moretti (Torino), Ranocchia (Inter);

M: Antonelli (Milan), Bertolacci (Genoa), Candreva (Lazio), Cerci (Milan), Darmian (Torino), Florenzi (Roma), Marchisio (Juventus), Parolo (Lazio), Pasqual (Fiorentina), Soriano (Sampdoria), Valdifiori (Empoli), Verratti (Paris Saint Germain);

F: Eder (Sampdoria), Gabbiadini (Napoli), Immobile (Borussia Dortmund), Pellé (Southampton), Vazquez (Palermo), Zaza (Sassuolo)

No Rugani:spam:
Fucking Eder

Mar 30, 2006
Wow, so many $#@! players. Pretty crazy.
I think Vazquez can be a really important player for Italy. Smart move by Conte to call him up as there are no good central attacking mids in the Italy team for a long time.

Also I think its time for Veratti to be given the keys to the midfield and to build the Italy team around him.

Midfield and defense is solid for Italy but need to get some quality upfront in the forward department. Hopefully Balotelli and Rossi return to the team in the future.

With the current players called up I would go with:

Zaza-Vazquez-Candreva

Marchisio-Veratti-Florenzi

Pasqual-Chiellini-Bonucci-Darmian
------------Gigi-----------------

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Mirko Valdifiori, Eder and Franco Vazquez get their debut Italy calls to face Bulgaria and England.

Antonio Conte named his squad for the Euro 2016 qualifier in Sofia on March 28 and the friendly against England at the Juventus Stadium in Turin on March 31.

As expected, Empoli playmaker Valdifiori received his first call-up, especially as Andrea Pirlo is out injured.

Sampdoria’s Brazilian striker Eder and Palermo’s Argentine Vazquez both receive their maiden calls from the Azzurri, as they possess Italian passports.

Andrea Barzagli returns for the first time since the World Cup, as the Juventus defender recently recovered from a lengthy injury.

Gk: Buffon (Juventus), Perin (Genoa), Sirigu (Paris Saint Germain);

D: Barzagli (Juventus), Bonucci (Juventus), Chiellini (Juventus), Moretti (Torino), Ranocchia (Inter);

M: Antonelli (Milan), Bertolacci (Genoa), Candreva (Lazio), Cerci (Milan), Darmian (Torino), Florenzi (Roma), Marchisio (Juventus), Parolo (Lazio), Pasqual (Fiorentina), Soriano (Sampdoria), Valdifiori (Empoli), Verratti (Paris Saint Germain);

F: Eder (Sampdoria), Gabbiadini (Napoli), Immobile (Borussia Dortmund), Pellé (Southampton), Vazquez (Palermo), Zaza (Sassuolo)

No Rugani:spam:
Fucking Eder
Wow :lol:

Conte has to trolling everyone with some of these selections. Just pathetic.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Zaza-Vazquez-Candreva

Marchisio-Veratti-Florenzi

Pasqual-Chiellini-Bonucci-Darmian
------------Gigi-----------------
that doesent look as bad as i thought. but i think it would be better to make it a 4-3-2-1 with Zaza upfront from these players. maybe replace Florenzi with Parolo, or with Gabbiadini while moving Candreva back to the midfield. when Pirlo returns from injury he will be starting again

Mar 30, 2006
that doesent look as bad as i thought. but i think it would be better to make it a 4-3-2-1 with Zaza upfront from these players. maybe replace Florenzi with Parolo, or with Gabbiadini while moving Candreva back to the midfield. when Pirlo returns from injury he will be starting again
Yeah either way its not a bad team and could be pretty good if Vazquez settles in well and maybe they can get one of Balo, Rossi or El Shaar fit and in form to give a bit of quality that is lacking.

I think Candreva is better to use in attack to take advantage of his shooting and pace so I would go with Parolo or Florenzi as the CM. The team would have been more solid if Conte called up Thiago Motta to go with Marchisio and Veratti in the mid.... He played really well against Chelsea

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah Eder is really only shocking call up, besides vazquez debuting, who I know very little of besides being another mercenary Oriundi.

Rest is just the usual + this seasons italian playmaker breakout player in Validifori, why act suprised every time like Conte has other options then the same squads? Besides ignoring Rugani or Romagnoli as alternative to Moretti, but no use crying about that, youngins wait around bit more then usual in defense positions in Italy.

Mar 30, 2006
Yeah Eder is really only shocking call up, besides vazquez debuting, who I know very little of besides being another mercenary Oriundi.

Rest is just the usual + this seasons italian playmaker breakout player in Validifori, why act suprised every time like Conte has other options then the same squads? Besides ignoring Rugani or Romagnoli as alternative to Moretti, but no use crying about that, youngins wait around bit more then usual in defense positions in Italy.
I would have rather called up Balotelli just to give him some playing time so he can hopefully get back to his old levels rather then call up Eder. There is no real potential for Eder to be a starting striker for Italy so why even bother?

I hope Conte starts Vazquez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)