Azzurri Thread (73 Viewers)

shmaspi

Jan 7, 2015
So basically you are crap?
Well basically, yes, but I hope that we play like a team, you saw what Ludogorets did. And with that 3-5-2 I hope that our coach watched some of the defeats that Conte's Juve had and we scrape something off this match :D But the latest reports from Bulgarian media is that there are 4500 tickets sold, so I expect around 7000 people on the 43,000 stadium. Disgrace!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well basically, yes, but I hope that we play like a team, you saw what Ludogorets did. And with that 3-5-2 I hope that our coach watched some of the defeats that Conte's Juve had and we scrape something off this match :D But the latest reports from Bulgarian media is that there are 4500 tickets sold, so I expect around 7000 people on the 43,000 stadium. Disgrace!
It's pretty sad to see the Bulgarian team not challenging any more, but this is a one-off game. I remember the teams Bulgaria (and Romania) had in the early 90s, now things have changed a lot.

shmaspi

Jan 7, 2015
It's pretty sad to see the Bulgarian team not challenging any more, but this is a one-off game. I remember the teams Bulgaria (and Romania) had in the early 90s, now things have changed a lot.
I'm sad too...21 years ago we fucked Germany, France and so on...now we have only one stadium that covers the UEFA requirements for the CL group stages... There is no money or at least people who want to invest in football. 10 years ago we had footballers like Berbatov, Martin Petrov and Stiliyan Petrov and now we have nothing, maybe the bigger names are Georgi Milanov from CSKA Moscow, Ivelin Popov (Kuban) and Chochev from Palermo (Bojinov is utter shit now :D ). Nothing compared to the players we had 20 even 10 years ago. So I hope we play like a team, Italy play bad and we scrape something.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Buffon
Sirugu
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Ranocchia Rugani Ogbonna
Darmian Derossi Pirlo Marchisio Desciglio
Candevra Vazquez Veratti Bonaventura Antonelli
Rossi Balotelli
Immobile Zaza​

Reserves: Elsharawy Berardi Destro Soriano Bertolacci Gabbiadini Florenzi Cerci Parolo Eder Gabbiadini Perin Insigne Astori Abate

If the team is healthy and every player is in form than it can be deadly.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
GK, defence and midfield :tup:

Pasqual, and frontline (in that duo) :tdown:

That LB/LWB spot really is a problem. Other than De Sciglio or Darmian, there's really no one to put in there, unless you take a risk with Criscito or something.
Latest update Pasqual is injured, Candreva will play on his place and Soriano will come in the middle. Am I the only one that feel De Sciglio has been stagnating for some time? I understand El Sha hasn't progress due to injury but I dont think De Sciglio is as good as we thought so.

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon
Barzagli-----Bonucci-----Chiellini
Darmian---Soriano ----Veratti------Marchisio------------Candreva
Zaza--------------Immobile

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Latest update Pasqual is injured, Candreva will play on his place and Soriano will come in the middle. Am I the only one that feel De Sciglio has been stagnating for some time? I understand El Sha hasn't progress due to injury but I dont think De Sciglio is as good as we thought so.

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon
Barzagli-----Bonucci-----Chiellini
Darmian---Soriano ----Veratti------Marchisio------------Candreva
Zaza--------------Immobile
De Sciglio has also been injured. Milan Lab is a poison, look what they did to Pato too. I really hope they leave soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)