Azzurri Thread (52 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Mancini definitely have his favorites.

- - - Updated - - -

So, is Belgium a "big" team? Can we finally say maybe this team has talent?
With Hazard, KDB and Witsel fully fit. Yes, we're a big team. But you have to remember Eden didn't play, KDB played with torn ankle ligaments and Witsel is recovering from a torn achilles.

Italy played very well, but imo they'll likely go out against Spain.

Nightmare scenario would be losing to England in the final.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Man Donnaruma is awesome , great keeper , and to think some people here didn't want him lol .
He has a bad reputation, dollarumma etc, but tbh i couldnt give a shit about that. Long gone are the loyal calcio days of Del Piero, Totti etc anyways. I would really like him here but in the end it wasnt to be. Maybe we can scoop him up at a later time

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Spain have been far inferior to Italy in this tournament. But sure, it's not like they are a crap team, and Italy could lose to a worse team than Spain. However Italy are obvious favourites.
Spain has played against team that dont want to play football. Most team they faced played with 10 players on goal, Morara is not the best to score against such teams. It will be different game vs Italy. I expect a very open game and it could go either way.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
He has a bad reputation, dollarumma etc, but tbh i couldnt give a shit about that. Long gone are the loyal calcio days of Del Piero, Totti etc anyways. I would really like him here but in the end it wasnt to be. Maybe we can scoop him up at a later time
He is like Mbappe , but just because he is goal keeper doesn't get attention he deserves .
People have no problem paying De Ligt 8/12m and pay 80m fee for him , but were mad when we wanted to pay 20m fee + 12m salary .
To bad we didn't have money for him , because he is one of the best in the world and is just 22 y old .

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
He is like Mbappe , but just because he is goal keeper doesn't get attention he deserves .
People have no problem paying De Ligt 8/12m and pay 80m fee for him , but were mad when we wanted to pay 20m fee + 12m salary .
To bad we didn't have money for him , because he is one of the best in the world and is just 22 y old .
Agreed. Only time will tell , but for me he was the ideal replacement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 38)