Azzurri Thread (18 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I watched the highlights of the Italy Finland game and despite all this hailing of Moise Kean I think the media and us overrate him a bit - He is definitely very good for a 19 year old but its not as he is some kind of Mbappe.. He is just a good young player who will become a good player (not Dybala Bernardeschi and definitely not Ronaldo..)
I do want to do the opposite regarding Bernardeschi though - He might didnt have his best game yet he was all over the place and I really see improvements.
Bernardeschi can dribble pass and has some wicked shots as well - I expect him to be one of the best in his role within a couple of years - Bernardeschi is definitely a player we should hold tight to

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
:agree:
I remember Berna at 19 years old, he set the world on fire with his debut in Seria B at Crotone against Pescara, he was clearly better than Moise. I wonder if Orgut is just a neural network sometimes.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Italy lineup: Sirigu; Mancini, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Spinazzola; Sensi, Jorginho, Verratti; Politano, Quagliarella, Kean

Good that Chiellini is rested.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Cool lineup tonight to rest players and try new players and new ideas.

I guess it's a 3-5-2

Kean - Quagliarella
Spinazzola - Sensi - Jorginho - Verratti - Politano
Romagnoli - Bonucci - Mancini​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)