Azzurri Thread (18 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
And the other 50% were talking about how we should sign James? Am I right? hahahahah
Close :D You got 5 posts (25%) mentioning James directly, and two or three more in the follow up discussion, depending on how strictly you set the criteria :D

But multiple mentions are possible.

Fun fact: You've got a formation incidence rate of 15%, which is putting you in the top tier on the tuz in that metric, although you're still far away from frontrunner rakib (41%)

Mar 3, 2014
Close :D You got 5 posts (25%) mentioning James directly, and two or three more in the follow up discussion, depending on how strictly you set the criteria :D

Fun fact: You've got a formation incidence rate of 15%, which is putting you in the top tier on the tuz in that metric, although you're still far away from frontrunner rakib (41%)
How you're obtaining these statistics is blowing my mind...or you're bsing. But I feel like you aren't bsing because the statistics sound accurate.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

@Osman

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Nah, Belotti is better. More complete. Rossi was great too, its a shame about all the injuries. Truly a wasted career. Cassano, Rossi, Giovinco, Balotelli how much wasted potential in an azzurri generation.

Insigne and Belotti already look better than them, hopefully they keep coming through. Immobile and El Shaarawy need to step up too.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
For the first time in a long time I'm optimistic about the national team.
A few players worth noting:
Insigne: Sure Insigne isn't Del Piero, but he is very good. IMO, he is as good as guys like Marco Reus, Douglas Costa, Philippe Coutinho, Christian Eriksen. People always think Giovinco because of the obvious size comparisons. But Insigne is a very different player than Giovince. Insigne is much more of a playmaker, and much more comfortable in a deeper role, while Giovinco is only comfortable if he is playing striker. He is a more intelligent player than Giovinco but dribbles less. Insigne usually averages over 80% pass accuracy , while Giovinco usually averages sub 80%.

Bernardeschi - Very good Winger, awesome workrate, dribbling and left foot.
Belotti - Dream striker: Mandzukic but more clinical.

I'd love to see something in the next tournament like this:

------------------------------Belotti------------------------------
-------------------Insigne-----------Berardi---------------------
Bernardeschi--------Verratti----Gagliardini------------Florenzi
--------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------Romagnoli---Bonucci---Rugani---------------------
-------------------------Donnarumma-----------------------------
I think we'll need more experience than that since the next tournament is just a year away. Buffon, Candreva, Marchisio, De Rossi, Immobile, Chiellini, Barzagli will be in the conversation. If Ventura continues with the 4-4-2, I would like to see the option of a 4-4-1-1 with Bernardeschi in the hole.

-------------------Belotti---------------------------------
Insigne------------------Bernardeschi---------Candreva
--------------De Rossi-----------Verratti-----------------
Antonelli------Chiellini--------Bonucci-------Zappacosta
------------------------Buffon-----------------------------

With Immobile, El Shaarawy, Berardi, Gagliardini, Marchisio, Petagna, Parolo, Romagnoli, Barzagli, De Sciglio, Darmian, Donnarumma, Perin on the bench.

Looks like a great team imo. It depends on how Florenzi and Bonaventura come back ofc.

Also Petagna can be swapped with whichever CF is most on form (Falcinelli, Pavoletti, Caprari, Lapadula, Borriello, Balotelli).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

lol

this is him to italiacalcio10

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, Belotti is better. More complete. Rossi was great too, its a shame about all the injuries. Truly a wasted career. Cassano, Rossi, Giovinco, Balotelli how much wasted potential in an azzurri generation.

Insigne and Belotti already look better than them, hopefully they keep coming through. Immobile and El Shaarawy need to step up too.
I dont know about you, but they are not in Cassano level yet IMO. Despite the wasted unprofessional years Cassano showcased alot of world class ability from teenage year and up.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I dont know about you, but they are not in Cassano level yet IMO. Despite the wasted unprofessional years Cassano showcased alot of world class ability from teenage year and up.
Cassano showcased more ability than pretty much any other player in the planet but he never did it consistently. Always some issue, first it was discipline on the field, then it was issues off the field, finally it was lack of fitness. Cassano was never as consistently deadly as Insigne and Belotti have been. He turn it up for a game or two, but not for 30 games in a season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:lol:

you watch the hunter x hunter :shifty:
He doesnt, I do :D Seven described Ocelot in a way that made me think of the fat Zoldyck evil genius lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Cassano showcased more ability than pretty much any other player in the planet but he never did it consistently. Always some issue, first it was discipline on the field, then it was issues off the field, finally it was lack of fitness. Cassano was never as consistently deadly as Insigne and Belotti have been. He turn it up for a game or two, but not for 30 games in a season.
You have a point, especially Belotti who is having the kind of deadly season very few do, but Cassano's way to perform wasnt like this, and Insigne is yet to reach Cassano Roma level IMO. Which is pretty much the only place were he was consistently great for longer stretch, and not just super skilled or talented.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He doesnt, I do :D Seven described Ocelot in a way that made me think of the fat Zoldyck evil genius lol.

- - - Updated - - -

You have a point, especially Belotti who is having the kind of deadly season very few do, but Cassano's way to perform wasnt like this, and Insigne is yet to reach Cassano Roma level IMO. Which is pretty much the only place were he was consistently great for longer stretch, and not just super skilled or talented.
It was a siick show, hope they release more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)