Azzurri Thread (15 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Italy will suck balls as long as conte keeps calling up complete nobodies like soriano, eder, moretti, etc.

Getting dominated by Croatia at home what a disgrace...
I agree, BUT this is clearly down to the tactic employed. The same players in that defense and half the midfield make up the backbone of a club in the Champions League final. This is what I'm saying. The talent is there to do a lot better, it's just not being utilized properly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Carlo22

May 26, 2015
I agree, BUT this is clearly down to the tactic employed. The same players in that defense and half the midfield make up the backbone of a club in the Champions League final. This is what I'm saying. The talent is there to do a lot better, it's just not being utilized properly.
Yea like he actually expects Soriano and Pasqual to perform beautiful flick ons in order to combine lmfao

Mar 3, 2014
So yeah apparently, Milan's super talent Mastour decided to play for Morocco instead of Italy. I hoped he panned out because he was Italian, but now that he is declaring for Morocco & is on bbilan I hope he goes the way of Kerlon.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Portieri: Sirigu, Marchetti, Padelli.
Difensori: Ranocchia, Astori, Acerbi, Moretti, Rossettini, Darmian, De Sciglio, De Silvestri, Pasqual, Criscito.
Centrocampisti: De Rossi, Valdifiori, Verratti, Florenzi, Parolo, Bertolacci, Giaccherini, Soriano, Poli, Bonaventura.
Attaccanti: Candreva, Caligiuri, Gabbiadini, Pellè, Immobile, Zaza, El Shaarawy, Sansone, Vazquez, Insigne, Paloschi.

No Juve Players

:touched:

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
i love Conte but these call ups wow!

attaccanti: Candreva, Caligiuri, Gabbiadini, Pellè, Immobile, Zaza, El Shaarawy, Sansone, Vazquez, Insigne, Paloschi.

these attackers must be the worst in the history of the FIGC. I wuold take 38 year old Toni who scored 22 goals this season over most of those stiffs.

- - - Updated - - -

you are right to a degree. I still feel our attacking core is not good enough, at least that day. What are the chances Conte quits before the Euros?

Jul 20, 2012
Difensori: Ranocchia, Astori, Acerbi, Moretti, Rossettini, De Silvestri, Pasqual
Centrocampisti:Valdifiori, Verratti, Florenzi, Parolo, Bertolacci, Giaccherini, Soriano, Poli, Bonaventura.
Attaccanti: Candreva, Caligiuri, Gabbiadini, Immobile Insigne, Paloschi.

These players holy shit

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Difensori: Ranocchia, Astori, Acerbi, Moretti, Rossettini, Darmian, De Sciglio, De Silvestri, Pasqual, Criscito.
Centrocampisti: De Rossi, Valdifiori, Verratti, Florenzi, Parolo, Bertolacci, Giaccherini, Soriano, Poli, Bonaventura.
Attaccanti: Candreva, Caligiuri, Gabbiadini, Pellè, Immobile, Zaza, El Shaarawy, Sansone, Vazquez, Insigne, Paloschi.

No Juve Players

:touched:
Haha omg, even Parma would beat that team.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Difensori: Ranocchia, Astori, Acerbi, Moretti, Rossettini, De Silvestri, Pasqual
Centrocampisti:Valdifiori, Verratti, Florenzi, Parolo, Bertolacci, Giaccherini, Soriano, Poli, Bonaventura.
Attaccanti: Candreva, Caligiuri, Gabbiadini, Immobile Insigne, Paloschi.

These players holy shit
Oh god. If I were the coach, I'd go to bed crying every night. Seriously, what a shit team. Another reason the FIGC should be thankful for Juve.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The bolded ones for me deserve their call, for either club or/and NT performances. The others are either in on a base talent level, or because there are no other current choices. I've no idea how Caligiuri or Criscito have played. The likes of Ranocchia, Astori, Pasqual and El Shaarawy are going to get in when fit because of a continual lack of choices in those positions. Thiago Motta would also be in that category if he wasn't injured.

Throw in the Juve players: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Pirlo, Marchisio
Throw in the U21 probables: Perin (inj), Rugani, Sturaro, Berardi

It doesn't look all that bad. But if you call 34 players for this current Azzurri and leave out the best kids and players from the best team then you are going to be left with some shit, there just aren't that many Italians playing regularly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)