Azzurri Thread (44 Viewers)

Feb 9, 2008
Prandelli can piss off with his selections. We shouldn't release a single one of our players for this nonsense. If an injury occurs to either one of Bonucci or Chiellini, we are screwed before the season even begins.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Is Ranocchia not called up? I thought he was great.
:D Probably due to his injury, better to ease him into the season with his club. Nice to see guys who has impressed at smaller clubs like Astoria and Lazzari get a callup, I can't say I am too thrilled about Molinaro and Lucchini though. I don't think Amauri should be in the squad either.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Cronios called it years ago.

Interesting that just like Molinaro's father Ranieri, Prandelli also thinks that Molinaro > Criscito.
If Molinaro can play like he did for Stuttgart last season, then he's the better option. Solid defensively and above average going forward. But I doubt he'll replicate the same form.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Balotelli - Cassano - Rossi(Seba soon!:D)
Pazzini​

That looks great comparing to what Lippi brought with him to the WC.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Pazzini isn't in there, though.

And you're right that does look a lot better than 2 months ago
I know but he should be there though. He's great with Cassano.

Amauri
Rossi-Cassano-Balotelli
De Rossi-Marchisio
Molinaro-Chiellini-Bonucci-Motta
Marchetti​
Amauri shouldn't play in the future. Pazzini is better and has a great connection with Cassano. Prandelli would be stupid not to use that to his advantage.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Amauri on the Italian national team. This is like black people and white people having babies together.
Perish the thought. God forbid they end up looking like Halle Berry.

Who by the way, is a diabetic. Yet another common trait between her and I.

We are both beautiful, and we are both diabetic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)