Ayub Daud (1 Viewer)

hobbit

Feb 16, 2004
i went to the stadium just now to watch the juve v inter match... the left flank was pretty dominant as it was steered by ayub.. he's got great dribbling skill as well.

offtopic: i've lost my voice... we also shouted "inter merda" quite many times just now.. :p

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Bassaoule is going to be a real talent i think..he plays in defense with maturity beyond his age. No wonder we havent let in a single goal yet...not to forget the keeper for saving a weak penalty effort by the Inter player.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
the goalkeeper from our youth team is also shining :) great team.. i watch the matches on euro sport every time its possible :p i watched the barcelona game too :D

Mar 4, 2007

19 February 2009
Viareggio Cup: Juventus through to semis!

Juventus are through to the semi-finals of the Viareggio Cup after beating Siena. The match saw the bianconeri constantly taking the initiative.

With Juventus attacking right from the start it was however Siena that opened the score 20 minutes into the match thanks to Larrondo. Juventus, continued to attack and impose their game collecting a large number of corners. The Juventus attack sees its inspiration in young Spaniard Yago who with a number of good runs and a series of dribbles wreaked havoc on the right flank. After a series of Juventus opportunities, the bianconeri equalised two minutes before the break thanks to the youngster who is making himself the prime candidate for the Golden Boy award, that is Ayub Daud.

The second half saw the bianconeri with a fiery start, immediately imposing their play on the match. Three minutes into the half it was once again the Somali talent who put Juventus ahead, scoring his 6th goal in five matches of the tournament. Two minutes later Juventus scored a third, this time thanks to Marrone who headed the ball beyond the Siena goalkeeper and into the back of the net. Juventus continued to attack and had a number of good chances to add to score line with opportunities for Immobile and Yago amongst others. Siena tried to fight back and at the end made the score 3-2 thanks to Giannetti with the bianconeri already in the semi-finals.

Maddaloni’s team will now meet Torino in the semi-finals after the “cousins” beat Reggina following a penalty shoot-out.

--

I'm proud of my boy! represent!!! lol

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I remember seeing him play on some youth tornament some years ago. I have to admit that I thought he was brazilan till round last year.
He has some siick skills.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Feacal Samatar? he was the most talented Somalian youngster the country had ever seen, he was courted by almost every Serie A club and told the world's media that Juventus was the only club he ever wanted to play for. he was considered Africa's top prospect until an unfortunate accident with the family rooster left him blind in one eye and unable to reproduce. he frequents these forums from time to time but cannot bring himself to watch any calcio but for a feeling of "what if....."

Mar 4, 2007
Feacal Samatar? he was the most talented Somalian youngster the country had ever seen, he was courted by almost every Serie A club and told the world's media that Juventus was the only club he ever wanted to play for. he was considered Africa's top prospect until an unfortunate accident with the family rooster left him blind in one eye and unable to reproduce. he frequents these forums from time to time but cannot bring himself to watch any calcio but for a feeling of "what if....."
:D That is seriously badass.

haters!:lol: :lol:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
what?i am serious,his wikpedia page was taken down as bitter Milanista sabotaged it and called hima chicken shagger

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)