Ayub Daud (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
lol whatever man. do you have something against somalis?
No they dont (I would gone all "drag stinkie yankee carcasses with my battered down 2 wheels jeep" mode on them if they did ;)), they are just addicted to Burke's sick and insane sense of humour :D The Somali character is NOTHING compared to the chinese one though...dont even go there with that one...:lol:

Didnt know Daud had his own thread here, he is really taking a step forward with this tourno, and basically carrying the primavera in the first autumn games of this season (scored like 5 goals in first 4 games or so). Hopefully he continues to bloom out even more.

Next seasons pre-season will be interesting, with him and lots of other youths being in ze friendlies, he missed last summers one for some reason.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well deserved, after Rossi getting ze pro contract, he is also well deserving one. Do you know if they are the only twos in the primavera who have pro contracts? (besides Iago and Ekdal ofcourse).

And btw, do you have any footage of the primavera receiving the trophy at half time in the Napoli game?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Non ho mai parlato con il Tottenham per Ayub Daud. Al momento i club interessati sono Wolsburg, Villarreal e West Ham". La rivelazione è di Ulisse Savini, che è stato interpellato da skysports.com. L'agente Fifa ha aggiunto, parlando del 19enne bomber somalo della Primavera bainconera: "Daud è un giocatore della Juventus, ma non ha alcun contratto con il club e potrebbe lasciarlo a fine stagione. Parlerò con la Juve della sua situazione: è certo che firmerà per un grande club, anche se non so quale".

tuttomercatoweb.com

Translation please?

I think he Savini says that Tottenham has not show any interest in Daud but West Ham, Wolfburg and Villareal did sho interest in him.

The bold part I dont understand

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Daud loaned to Crotone

Another of the precious components of the Juventus youth sector is ready to delve into professional football. Ayub Daud is off to gain experience in the very competitive Serie B championship. Juventus have loaned him out to Crotone, a team which has just been promoted.

The attacker from Somalia, born in 1990 (on the 24th February), can boast of nine years experience in the Juventus nursery. During these years he left his mark on important victories, like the Trofeo Arco di Trento in 2007 (in which he scored 2 goals in the final against Milan) or the last edition of the Viareggio Cup, which he ended as top scorer of the tournament.

On the 14th of March of last season he made his debut in the Serie A during the last minutes of the match against Bologna.

http://www.juventus.com/site/eng/NEWS_newseventi_390A9EA465FA461D8A36D80E46BFB810.asp

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is a very good talent, though perhaps physically bit weak (though Gio wasnt strong exactly), so IMO it would have been better if he was loaned to a Serie A team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)