Ayub Daud (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
This guy is the target of all the media covering the CYC championship. He's praised all the time there. Here's a report about him:

-----------------------------------------

Size doesn’t matter for Ayub

KUANTAN: Looks can be deceiving. Seventeen-year-old Ayub Daud is one example.

The Somalia-born midfielder looks frail but is full of energy and he is the one running the engine room for Italian giants Juventus in the ongoing Champions Youth Cup.

In the Group B match against Qatar on Thursday, Ayub was all over the field and showed off his wide array of skills. Unfortunately. Juventus could only manage a 0-0 draw.

Ayub was recruited by the club at the age of nine. He is grateful to the Italian side for giving him a chance to show off his skills.

“I will repay the club for nurturing me from young into what I’m today,” said Ayub after a training session at the Kuantan Municipal Council field yesterday.

Ayub is a huge fan of France and Barcelona striker Thierry Henry. He wants to follow in the former Arsenal striker’s footsteps.

“I like his style of play so much that I am wearing the same No. 14 jersey,” said Ayub, whose father Daud Hussein played for the Somali national team.

The Star

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 28, 2007
This guy is the target of all the media covering the CYC championship. He's praised all the time there. Here's a report about him:

-----------------------------------------

Size doesn’t matter for Ayub

KUANTAN: Looks can be deceiving. Seventeen-year-old Ayub Daud is one example.

The Somalia-born midfielder looks frail but is full of energy and he is the one running the engine room for Italian giants Juventus in the ongoing Champions Youth Cup.

In the Group B match against Qatar on Thursday, Ayub was all over the field and showed off his wide array of skills. Unfortunately. Juventus could only manage a 0-0 draw.

Ayub was recruited by the club at the age of nine. He is grateful to the Italian side for giving him a chance to show off his skills.

“I will repay the club for nurturing me from young into what I’m today,” said Ayub after a training session at the Kuantan Municipal Council field yesterday.

Ayub is a huge fan of France and Barcelona striker Thierry Henry. He wants to follow in the former Arsenal striker’s footsteps.

“I like his style of play so much that I am wearing the same No. 14 jersey,” said Ayub, whose father Daud Hussein played for the Somali national team.

The Star

he will change this thinking when he is older..

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    is it possible u could draw up a profile for me please? ill add him onto my fm update :)
    I have nothing more than this:

http://www.thechampionsyouthcup.com/clubs/profile.asp?id=11&PID=157

he was in the juventus Allievi Nazionali last season.. wah.. not bad.. he actually promoted into primevera pretty fast.. he skiped the juventus berretti..
    I don't think he'll play with primavera when he comes back to Italy. Chiarenza took players from primavera and younger categories to participate in CYC. I think he'll go back to his category when he goes back to Italy. I maybe wrong though.

Mar 28, 2007
    I have nothing more than this:

http://www.thechampionsyouthcup.com/clubs/profile.asp?id=11&PID=157

I don't think he'll play with primavera when he comes back to Italy. Chiarenza took players from primavera and younger categories to participate in CYC. I think he'll go back to his category when he goes back to Italy. I maybe wrong though.
    he's talented base of the article.. and i think juve will promote him to primavera.. oh well, if he dont.. den i think secco is a moron.. :)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Its really great that we gave a nine year old somalian a chance to become what he is now.. (and maybe more). I hope we recruit more from the undeveloped countries both for a moral stance as well as possibly reaping the benefits attained from their technical & physical nature. I wish the guy the best and hope to hear more of him in the coming seasons.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Its really great that we gave a nine year old somalian a chance to become what he is now.. (and maybe more). I hope we recruit more from the undeveloped countries both for a moral stance as well as possibly reaping the benefits attained from their technical & physical nature. I wish the guy the best and hope to hear more of him in the coming seasons.
    hes 17 :D

ive added him on fm cant wait to check him out :)

caney

Jan 19, 2006
    hye ... i'm from malaysia .. what i could say about this kid after his performance yesterday (juve won 1 - 0 against PSG), he got talent ... he have this dribbling skills and pace ... his vision also good .. but sometimes, he made few mistakes by giving the ball easily to opponent .. he need to improve his ball control ... and lastly, our future is bright! :toast:

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    hye ... i'm from malaysia .. what i could say about this kid after his performance yesterday (juve won 1 - 0 against PSG), he got talent ... he have this dribbling skills and pace ... his vision also good .. but sometimes, he made few mistakes by giving the ball easily to opponent .. he need to improve his ball control ... and lastly, our future is bright! :toast:
    :tup:

Good to hear, if he is only 17 he has time to develop.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    damn i watched the game vs psg, i should have paid more attention to him. No one really stood out above the rest i guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)