Axel Witsel - AM/CM - Zenit (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juventus to wait for Witsel
By Football Italia staff

uventus want to reinforce their midfield, but it’s thought they’ll wait until the summer to sign Axel Witsel.

The Bianconeri were close to signing the Zenit St Petersburg player on the last day of the summer transfer window, but the Russian side pulled the plug at the last minute.

It has been confirmed that the Old Lady will return for Witsel in January or next summer, but calciomercato.com believes the latter option is more likely.

Zenit aren’t keen to accept a €6m bid in the winter, a situation which would only change if they were able to secure a replacement for the Belgian international.

Juve are also thought to be looking at other options, but they would also be options for the summer rather than next month.

Steven N’Zonzi would cost €30m, and cant’ play in the Champions League having reached the Last 16 with Sevilla.

Corentin Tolisso of Lyon would also be cup-tied, and the Bianconeri have been quoted a price of €40m, too much to pay in the winter transfer window.

Atalanta’s Franck Kessié isn’t deemed ready to make the step-up, but the website believes Tomas Rincon could be an option.

The Genoa midfielder is set to leave in January, and Juve could lower his €12m asking price by including Hernanes in any deal.

Would people be up for this?

I only watched Genoa when they played us and was laughing so hard at our shambolic display that I never noticed how he was playing.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
By Football Italia staff

uventus want to reinforce their midfield, but it’s thought they’ll wait until the summer to sign Axel Witsel.

The Bianconeri were close to signing the Zenit St Petersburg player on the last day of the summer transfer window, but the Russian side pulled the plug at the last minute.

It has been confirmed that the Old Lady will return for Witsel in January or next summer, but calciomercato.com believes the latter option is more likely.

Zenit aren’t keen to accept a €6m bid in the winter, a situation which would only change if they were able to secure a replacement for the Belgian international.

Juve are also thought to be looking at other options, but they would also be options for the summer rather than next month.

Steven N’Zonzi would cost €30m, and cant’ play in the Champions League having reached the Last 16 with Sevilla.

Corentin Tolisso of Lyon would also be cup-tied, and the Bianconeri have been quoted a price of €40m, too much to pay in the winter transfer window.

Atalanta’s Franck Kessié isn’t deemed ready to make the step-up, but the website believes Tomas Rincon could be an option.

The Genoa midfielder is set to leave in January, and Juve could lower his €12m asking price by including Hernanes in any deal.

I only watched Genoa when they played us and was laughing so hard at our shambolic display that I never noticed how he was playing.
He's welvome as a Sturaro sub but don't expect him to light up our midfield or whatever. Looks more like a Lemina to me; great utility player.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
By Football Italia staff

Yeah, ain't buying this shit

But to answer your question, no. Hernanes should only leave if another player capable of playing the Marchisio role is signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)