Axel Witsel - AM/CM - Zenit (71 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I dream of this lineup in January

Buffon

Alves Barzagli Bonucci Sandro

Khedira Marchisio Witsel

Pjanic

Dybala Higuain

Even more perfect with Lemina instead of Khedira. Two b2b engines to compliment Marchisio, with Pjanic freed up to do his thing up front behind HD. This formation also keeps our CBs fresh.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree: We can't get anyone of significant quality (who fits the bill) in January anyway. We needed to address that issue during the summer, and we failed. Kessie and Verratti for the summer, and we are set in midfield for years to come. I'd also look at that Fofana guy from Udinese.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013

Buffon

Khedira Marchisio Witsel

Pjanic

Dybala Higuain

Even more perfect with Lemina instead of Khedira. Two b2b engines to compliment Marchisio, with Pjanic freed up to do his thing up front behind HD. This formation also keeps our CBs fresh.
I agree, however with our fucking injury record we'd end up getting like 4 games max with all 4 of them fit.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

Buffon

Khedira Marchisio Witsel

Pjanic

Dybala Higuain

pretty big dream bro

Mar 30, 2006
Lol its very possible. I think Witsel would be a good addition to the squad in January. He has quality and would give us some strength too. If we can get him for super cheap even better. We do seem to need another midfielder.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Go all in for Verrati and james on summer. But i mean all in like never before. Then buy guys in the line of witsel/herrera to replace our deadwood on midfield.

Marchisio,Verrati,Pjanic,Witsel,James,Mandragora and Lemina doesnt sound so bad.

The rest....AXE!

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Go all in for Verrati and james on summer. But i mean all in like never before. Then buy guys in the line of witsel/herrera to replace our deadwood on midfield.

Marchisio,Verrati,Pjanic,Witsel,James,Mandragora and Lemina doesnt sound so bad.

The rest....AXE!
180 mil to spare?

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
But we need also a physical midfielder. He did really, really good for Benfica and not bad at Zenit. Witsel has the talent and the strength we need in our midfield. He is not 'world class' but he will cost us max 6 million, so it's a steal. This guy has a value around 30 million euro's even if he dissapoint us we can sell him for more than we bought him.

This would be a great deal, because he gives us other qualities than we already have in midfield. He is better than our subs and he is cheap. I can't see the problem. And as I said if he 'fails' we will sell him to EPL for 20m+

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody wanted Khedira, this will be a Khedira case. He is really usefull and he will be in his prime next years.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The problem is, Witsel, although not a cripple, is not a physical box to box midfielder and won't drastically improve our energy levels in midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)