Axel Witsel - AM/CM - Zenit (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
[video=twitter;795691541209694208]https://twitter.com/footballitalia/status/795691541209694208[/video]
Winter please. :xfinger:
Verrati+Matuidi in summer. :tuttosport:
Sensi+Mandagora too
Keep all our current mids.
I don't care I want a midfield overload, this thin midfield is driving me crazy

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Witsel is good! We will get him for (almost) free. He was really impressive by Benfica and in Belgium and I think he can become worldclass by us. He has technique, strenght and isn't really slow, if Allegri use him properly he can be a important key in our midfield. Don't forget he is 'only' 27 years old and has a market value of 30-35 million euro. This can be a fucking bargain!

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Witsel is good! We will get him for (almost) free. He was really impressive by Benfica and in Belgium and I think he can become worldclass by us. He has technique, strenght and isn't really slow, if Allegri use him properly he can be a important key in our midfield. Don't forget he is 'only' 27 years old and has a market value of 30-35 million euro. This can be a fucking bargain!
Hopefully he's here in January we could use the help

Apr 9, 2015
Belgian midfielder Axel Witsel has revealed that he believes Paulo Dybala and Claudio Marchisio to be 'the best players at Juve'.

The 27-year-old has made no secret of the fact that he will join the Bianconeri from Zenit St. Petersburg, and added praise for Coach Massimiliano Allegri after Belgium's 8-0 victory over Estonia.
"I do not know yet when the Italian fans will be able to see me at Juventus," Witsel told Mediaset Premium "Though it will be in January or next summer.

"Allegri is a super Coach, and the two best players at Juventus are Dybala and Marchisio."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)