Axel Witsel - AM/CM - Zenit (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
We should be doing much better come next summer.
I didn't say those would be are main transfers. Witsel for free next summer or very cheap in January is a no brainer as long as he is depth and not relied on automatic starting 11. Matuidi is very underrated here he isn't world class but he is good and could be had for cheap if Raiola pushes for the move. Raiola brought a lot of clients to PSG but he is tired of them and instead move a lot of clients to Manchester Union. Witsel on a free and Matuidi for cheap are no brainers. It isn't what we are aiming for just opportunities that complement the rest of our mercato.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I know you agree so ease up on the crocodile tears Sally Mae.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I think we are getting him as a rotation player and hope he develops. I'd be disappointed if we get him with the of immediately making him a starter.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think we are getting him as a rotation player and hope he develops. I'd be disappointed if we get him with the of immediately making him a starter.
The problem is 28-29 year olds have little to no room to develop overly suddenly.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The problem is 28-29 year olds have little to no room to develop overly suddenly.

Well no, but you have to consider he's been at Zenit for years now. Surely the quality of coaching and the players surrounding him is much higher at Juventus. I'd expect him to improve at least a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)