Axel Witsel - AM/CM - Zenit (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
As much as he was hated In Poland for this tackle we have to remember that Wasyl was really aggressive player too, who also didn't care about his opponents bones. And matches between those teams were sometimes like a war.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Uhm, going for the ball, like a normal human being?
I don't think you know what a tackle is. I never said Wasyl didn't go for the ball. Funny you should mention that btw, because Witsel went for the ball too. Your argument is all emotion and no reason. I get it. Poor guy broke his leg.
As much as he was hated In Poland for this tackle we have to remember that Wasyl was really aggressive player too, who also didn't care about his opponents bones. And matches between those teams were sometimes like a war.
Exactly. But that doesn't suit everyone's narrative.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
So what this tackle 7 years ago has to do now with us wanting to sign him? :confused:
Was he making other dirty moves later on?is he a dirty player?

I don't think so,he actually had only a 1 red card in his last 5 years(1 Benfica,4 Zenit).

memo

Nov 18, 2005
So what this tackle 7 years ago has to do now with us wanting to sign him? :confused:

I don't think so,he actually had only a 1 red card in his last 5 years(1 Benfica,4 Zenit).
Nothing
Someone just said that zacs opinion is biased because of that single thing

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Lets be honest if witsel did it to some cunt of a player like icardi, he would be hailed as a legend

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Nothing. But Zach is still upset about this and has influenced an entire forum up to the point they hate a player they've never actually seen.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)