Axel Witsel - AM/CM - Zenit (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Wasnt this thread closed cause thevplayer himself said hebaint moving and he will see his contract out with Zenit? Just goes to show that untill the transfer period is finished, EVERYTHING is bullshit, every news, every statement everything

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Wasnt this thread closed cause thevplayer himself said hebaint moving and he will see his contract out with Zenit? Just goes to show that untill the transfer period is finished, EVERYTHING is bullshit, every news, every statement everything
I said it weeks ago: statements like that are used to put pressure on Zenit.

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
This fella physical? I've never watch him much except Italy vs Belgium and he hasn't really made an impression on me... I feel we need a physical presence and with loads of defensive powress. If he fits the bill I'm all for it.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Not seen enough of Witsel so went online to see his best bits.

It was effectively him holding onto the ball and playing easy passes that didn't result in assists and him having shots that were blocked....

Is that what we're signing up for here?

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Not seen enough of Witsel so went online to see his best bits.

It was effectively him holding onto the ball and playing easy passes that didn't result in assists and him having shots that were blocked....

Is that what we're signing up for here?
Imagine marchisios youtube video from last year....
Maybe he was covering passing lines

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Right so are we certain now that Witzel is the best we are going to get? If so im going to start hoping for this to happen. Dont want to be happy about not signing him only to be punched in the dick by sissoko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)