Axel Witsel - AM/CM - Zenit (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Witsel would be our player if we were convinced he was worth the money in the summer. We didn't think so and now we'll probably miss out on him, but I don't think we're missing something too special. We need a lot of grinta and world class creativity in our midfield, two players like Naingolan and James Rodriguez and we're perfect :D

OP
Xperd

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
  • Thread Starter #2,643
    Witsel has decided to accept the offer of Shanghai, 4 year-contract worth €18m/yr + €2m bonus. Zenit will receive €25m from his sale. [GdS]

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    I never rate him much .If we could get him for 6 mil or for free than it's would be good but I am not very dissapointed at all that he will go there.18 mil per year?Insane amount for a player like him....... .

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't Lulic the one who said to Rudiger that only a couple of years ago he was selling belts and sandals on beaches??
    Streets of Stuttgart ,Germany not at beaches....

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
    We are not missing out on anything special BUT we are missing out on a player who could've helped us in the CL. And if we're serious about it, we need someone else; difficult to find in January.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
    I'd say 4.5 annual wage was even too much for a player like him if we look from our perspective and then they come with a 18+2 offer. :D A player without ambitions.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Close the thread and let him enjoy his millions in China.Understandable why he goes there but anyway it's enough talking about this player.He is no worth of that.Never rate him high.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)