Axel Witsel - AM/CM - Zenit (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The more I think about this, the less I understand Zenit tbh.. Just pissing away money like that. I understand the common man's outrage over Pogba's sale, but this is so much worse.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
This agent says that Juventus error
He called in the management of Zenith
left 4 hours before the end
There was a negative attitude in advance
[video=streamable;b02e]http://streamable.com/b02e[/video]
Idiots:lol:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Such a BS,he will have zero motivation.
ofcourse he will play,he must play,but in 5 months or maximum 11 he will join us.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Witsel is being hyped as if he were Busquets all of a sudden. Witsel ain't half bad but he's not much of an improvement over what we already have. He would've been a useful extra body for sure but we don't exactly need one until the AFCON and the CL knockouts.
Busquets? Spaniard is the biggest fraud in football history.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Witsel is being hyped as if he were Busquets all of a sudden. Witsel ain't half bad but he's not much of an improvement over what we already have. He would've been a useful extra body for sure but we don't exactly need one until the AFCON and the CL knockouts.
This post is what I call a high potential jinx one. Bad juju, especially during international break where some players get fucked up, and when we have some injury prone players in midfield.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The longer the wait, the bigger the reward. Life goes on. ✌
— Axel Witsel (@axelwitsel28) September 1, 2016

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Axel Witsel responded to the failed Juventus move from Zenit on deadline day. “The longer the wait, the bigger the reward.”

The Belgium international was released from duty with his country to undergo a medical in Turin on Tuesday night.

He then waited in the Juventus HQ for a reported 13 hours, but the all-clear from his club Zenit never came.

The two clubs had agreed terms for €18m plus €3m in bonuses, then the Russian outfit refused to release him until it was too late to complete the transfer.

“The longer the wait, the bigger the reward. Live goes on,” wrote Witsel on Twitter this afternoon.

His contract is due to expire on June 30 2017, so Juventus can negotiate a free transfer with him from January, to be enacted next summer.

His message seems to imply that is precisely what he will do in order to join the Bianconeri eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatta douche
What should he have said, exactly?

"I am honored to still be part of a club that allowed me to leave my National Team's training camp, go to Juve HQ, take a physical, sign a contract, and then have me wait for 13 hours for nothing"

Is that better? I'm surprised that he is as civil as he is, considering the circumstances. It's Zenit's loss at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)