Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++

Erm.. What? :confused:
you dont remember the post that i thought was too harsh....

i said something like: "goodie-two-shoes, when you get really mad you make a ":(" face. "

that's all i remember, i can't figure out what that had to do with reading between the lines......though i know i wrote something about that!!

anyway, forget it Vit :D

it's a dead-end

Buy on AliExpress.com

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

you dont remember the post that i thought was too harsh....

i said something like: "goodie-two-shoes, when you get really mad you make a ":(" face. "

that's all i remember, i can't figure out what that had to do with reading between the lines......though i know i wrote something about that!!

anyway, forget it Vit :D

it's a dead-end
Oh yes I remember but rather slightly - I don't remember anything about reading between the lines there ;)

But I forgot it :strong::D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I was hoping for one with his whole body and the football included if possible, but this will work for now. :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
I was hoping for one with his whole body and the football included if possible, but this will work for now. :)
this is the best i could do if you require his whole body and the pic being at max size.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

this is the best i could do if you require his whole body and the pic being at max size.
It doesn't necessarily need to be max size, just as long as it looks good and is within the 64x64 pixel range. ;)

If you're bored and you want something to do in your free time then you can try to better it, but I like the one I have now anyways, so don't bother with it. ;)

Thanks for all your help, and if you would stop calling me Fahad I would appreciate it. ;):D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
hi, since i now have 100 posts, i am able to "wear" an atavar. so i need help. could someone please make one from this picture?
thank you...
Congrats, and lol@your signature. :D:LOL:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
your welcome.

-Fantasista-, I can't see the picture you posted. can you post it again?
Unfortunately I seem to have lost it, but I like my current avatar anyways so ...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Hey guys :) Do any of you think you can help me with finding a new avatar? I was looking for either a Tacchinardi or Miccoli one, so if you could please post some good pictures of them I would appreciate it very much. Thanks in advance :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)