Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I have a question about avatars.......

I want to put an avatr with animation, but the forum advise said that im posting and avatar too large, and i must use an vatar with 64x64 pixels.

The case is that i reducethe avatar to even 64x40 pixels, and the site continue giving the same advice.
I dont understand

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
I have a question about avatars.......

I want to put an avatr with animation, but the forum advise said that im posting and avatar too large, and i must use an vatar with 64x64 pixels.

The case is that i reducethe avatar to even 64x40 pixels, and the site continue giving the same advice.
I dont understand
It must be less than 10 KB in size too.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Another avatar question...........

A month ago i think,,,,,some people of this forum were discusing about which program is better to manipulate avatars and pics.

Someone suggested a program called "I-View32".
well i use that pogram, but im having problems to manipulate animated avatars cuz, to change them, you must stop the animation, ok.....but i dont know how to start the animation again!.

If someone use that program, help me please!.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Hello again guys. Unfortunately my Miccoli avatar isn't satisfying my craving for a new, extravagant avatar, so I need your assitance.

What I want now is an avatar with more than one pic (you know like JKane's), but deciding which pics to use is the difficult thing. I was thinking perhaps Tacchinardi, Camoranesi and Nedved. Anyone think they could help? Thanks in advance :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)