Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Was just wondering if anyone could make me an avatar with the pic of Chiellini with his hands in the air, (in the gun shaped kinda way) which he did after the victory vs napoli (preferably with a little glow or effects or sumtn. not just a plain pic. Rep to anyone who tries obviously as usual, thanks in advance to everyone who attempts :). (Currently Mark has in his avatar the pic of chiellini i am talking about for anyone who is unsure give that pic a look, anything similar to that from other angles or anything would be fantastic).
Been looking for that picture... couldn't find it. Maybe Mark can post it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Was just wondering if anyone could make me an avatar with the pic of Chiellini with his hands in the air, (in the gun shaped kinda way) which he did after the victory vs napoli (preferably with a little glow or effects or sumtn. not just a plain pic. Rep to anyone who tries obviously as usual, thanks in advance to everyone who attempts :). (Currently Mark has in his avatar the pic of chiellini i am talking about for anyone who is unsure give that pic a look, anything similar to that from other angles or anything would be fantastic).

P.s Christina, you usually make awesome ones that i like, so if you see this and have time id be uber grateful if u could make a few or even just one, would be great, thanks a million :).
You sure do know how to make a post out of nothing. :p

What does this have to do with avatars?
I want a Chickenegro avatar!

janahi piero

Apr 21, 2008

hi there .. that's my new avater's for today
by this size 150*150 cuase iam doing it
for juventus4ever arabic web site for juve fan's

they are good for Msn too .. here u go guy's

_______

that's my baby " italian and juve fan "

i'll make some new stuff these two day's :xfinger:

Best Regards
Janahi piero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)