Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I knew you'd ask :D

He's one of the best coaches that has come to the Arab Peninsula, he revolutionized Hilal's way of training and playing football and he was unfairly expelled from the country but he left with his head held high and Hilal fans will remember and love him forever. Oh what he could have done with more time .

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I knew you'd ask :D

He's one of the best coaches that has come to the Arab Peninsula, he revolutionized Hilal's way of training and playing football and he was unfairly expelled from the country but he left with his head held high and Hilal fans will remember and love him forever. Oh what he could have done with more time .
Yes, oli is a good coach with a good vision, he had done wonders everywhere he coached, i felt bad when he left steaua. Don't wanna be rude fred..but what was that sheik's problem?...why he took that issue so personally? Are they all like that?....and i was surprised with those days in which oli's name was banned from the media.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yes, oli is a good coach with a good vision, he had done wonders everywhere he coached, i felt bad when he left steaua. Don't wanna be rude fred..but what was that sheik's problem?...why he took that issue so personally? Are they all like that?....and i was surprised with those days in which oli's name was banned from the media.
No no, your not being rude mate. It's a shame that countries are going forward and here in Arab countries we still make these damn kings and princes to be like gods. What they did to Cosmin was shameful to say the least.

Aristotle said it best, when he said that Easterners had a slave culture and that they will always be ruled by tyrants(rough translation).

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
That sounds interesting. In which book did he say that?
I read it in another book that referred to that quote made by Aristotle. He said that Easterners have a slave culture and will always be ruled by tyrants. He also added that they won't complain as they accept it as their destiny to be ruled.

i've heard that he will coach al'saad (how's that team?..any chances to get some trophies?)...he was close to train the nt too..
Very good team in Qatar, second place in the league this season. I personally hope he leaves the Arab peninsula for his sake. He deserves so much better imo. He's a very good coach.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Very good team in Qatar, second place in the league this season. I personally hope he leaves the Arab peninsula for his sake. He deserves so much better imo. He's a very good coach.
well you gotta see his point of view..he is getting so much money over there..and he has a family so..firstly he will ensure his future..and then, maybe he will coach some ligue 1 mid team..or sth like that..so that he can make himself noticed. I want him back at Steaua for 2,3 years...getting the team in the 2nd position in ucl stage(i know i want too much-sahtior with all those money and players didn't made it)...and then sign for a great eastern foreign club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)