Mar 10, 2009
you know what ?

fuck this forum

i've had enough of this shit

congratulations seven you've won, even the moderators are afraid to do anything about you.
We go mental when someone posts an article from goal , but turn a blind eye when someone posts racist/prejudiced comments

and now even its own moderators are arguing, just shows you how corrupt this forum is

well done seven, you completely owned this forum

bye

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
you know what ?

fuck this forum

congratulations seven you've won, even the moderators are afraid to do anything about you.
We go mental when someone posts an article from goal , but turn a blind eye when someone posts racist/prejudiced comments

and now even its own moderators are arguing, just shows you how corrupt this forum is

bye
That's a shame, you shouldn't leave because of one member. Ignore him, put him on your ignore list. It's that what keeps him alive and you keep on feeding him. Personally I don't engage in the "discussions" that Seven get involved in, the subjects do not interest me at all. You too should stay away from them if you are sensitive. That's my advice to you.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
you know what ?

fuck this forum

bye
bye

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
you know what ?

fuck this forum

bye
LOL there is so much fighting and anger on this forum it is ridiculous. It seems like it all starts from a select few long term members who manage to piss off alot of the newbs and other members and this happens all the time. Sometimes the hostility on here is quite shocking but It gets pretty amusing after some time. I guess theres just something about putting a computer screen and a few hundred miles of safety that just turns some people who if you met on the street would act totally nice into complete assholes. A while back I got so mad at a few individuals that I considered leaving as well but I'm glad I didn't. Honestly just ignore it, this forum is actually pretty awesome

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
Who THE FUCK banned me? It is perfectly obvious that it was not right to ban me. We were joking about someone banning me for this. And then there you go. Smart move. Obviously someone cares about the avatar ;).

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
LOL there is so much fighting and anger on this forum it is ridiculous. It seems like it all starts from a select few long term members who manage to piss off alot of the newbs and other members and this happens all the time. Sometimes the hostility on here is quite shocking but It gets pretty amusing after some time. I guess theres just something about putting a computer screen and a few hundred miles of safety that just turns some people who if you met on the street would act totally nice into complete assholes. A while back I got so mad at a few individuals that I considered leaving as well but I'm glad I didn't. Honestly just ignore it, this forum is actually pretty awesome
It's not really fighting and the people who are involved in it (aside from noobies occasionally, who I think should be protected) are really just testing each other's limits a little bit. Don't take what you see too seriously.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
That's because you and Fred did the same to him.
You had absolutely no reason to jump into his argument with Byrone and make fun of Seven.

It looked to me as if you waited for that exactly. Someone to make fun of Seven so you can jump in.
Wrong. I make fun of Seven all the time, i never wait for someone to make fun of him.

Looks like it didn't work after you resized it, eh? :D

But seriously, can't all three of you (Fred, Seven, Tahir) change your avatars?
Seven was never going to put this avatar if Fred and Ze didn't deliberately provoke him with their avatars, but now it got out of control and people keep complaining to the mods, while Ze and Fred act as if they don't even notice Seven's avatar, while in fact they mind it a lot, and they're the reason he has the avatar at first place.

You seem to care about me and Ze's avatar more than we care about Seven's. This isn't the first time you've asked or commented on our avatar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)