Attention American Juve Fans (2 Viewers)

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #21
    ++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
    Like I said, don't hold me to it. It is just something I heard on another nessage board. It would be great though.
    You know what Matt, with our luck, they'll pickup the same games that RAI is already showing. Can you imagine the same game on both channels at the same time !!!

The only advantage is that Fox would be in english.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Jul 12, 2002
    That reminds me, I was watching Fox Sportsnet broadcasts CL games, more of them than ESPN2, does, if anyone gets that channel.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    Well I don't get RAI. I have a chanell by me that broacasts shows from a number of international networks and they show the first game on RAI Sunday morning on tape dealy. I only get one match, I don't get lesser matches or Saturday games.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Who knows how many people will call in, you dont know 'till you try laresce !!

They show EPL. Why not Serie A ???????
    your right.

why not serie a? serie a is in italian, and some ignorant people consider it boring. they dont have the adequate amounts of sophistication, style, intellect, adrenaline, or testosterone needed to survive 90 minutes of calcio. sad, but true :sad:

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
    your right.

why not serie a? serie a is in italian, and some ignorant people consider it boring. they dont have the adequate amounts of sophistication, style, intellect, adrenaline, or testosterone needed to survive 90 minutes of calcio. sad, but true :sad:
    Yes, well, American football (soccer) fans are quite the cream of the crop aren't they.

OP
    Vinman

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #28
    I talked to a guy from Fox Sports, and he said they are in negotiation with the Italian Federation to carry Serie A games, but the one sticking point is....MONEY !!! ( surprised ???!!!)

Ian, what Fox channel do you get that carries CL , and on which cable/satellite system do you have ?????

Jul 12, 2002
    I talked to a guy from Fox Sports, and he said they are in negotiation with the Italian Federation to carry Serie A games, but the one sticking point is....MONEY !!! ( surprised ???!!!)

Ian, what Fox channel do you get that carries CL , and on which cable/satellite system do you have ?????
    It's called Fox Sportsnet., and I see it in my local pub all the time.

OP
    Vinman

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #30
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

It's called Fox Sportsnet., and I see it in my local pub all the time.
    I've got about 20 Fox sports channels on my dish- I'll have to look out for that !!!

OP
    Vinman

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #31
    ++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++

your right.

Dish Network carried the Copa Libertadores on ppv (in spanish mind you), and are going to carry many of the Euro qualifiers, not all being in english.

If theres a market, they'll carry anything (even cricket !!!)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002

Dish Network carried the Copa Libertadores on ppv (in spanish mind you), and are going to carry many of the Euro qualifiers, not all being in english.

If theres a market, they'll carry anything (even cricket !!!)
    Ever wonder what the truckloads of hispanics that have crossed the boder during the last 100 years do in their spare time?? they speak spanish dont they??

they probably showed the copa libertadores for the same reason they have so many spanish channels on tv, for the same reason they show the mexican league on tv every weekend- for the IMMIGRANTS!!!

BTW thats why we've got spanish in our schools lol!!! God bless the Mexicans!

OP
    Vinman

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #35
    Well, that still doesnt explain why they carry evey damn cricket match on earth.

Can you REALLY see many people purchasing the championship match between India and Pakistan ???!!!???

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    Well, that still doesnt explain why they carry evey damn cricket match on earth.

Can you REALLY see many people purchasing the championship match between India and Pakistan ???!!!???

Now Vinman, here I have to admit, that you have stumped me(pun cleverly devised and carried out to utmost perfection ;))

Apart from the fact that I am Indian by race, I have no connection to cricket whatever.

But I find it strangely attractive to watch. In my opinion, its the most complicated game on the earth that isnt some alternative version of a regular game like Royal tennis.

I love the Paki team- they've got this player called shoib akter who bowls balls faster than many mlb bowlers THROW them.

Jul 12, 2002

yeah, but Crickett is so damn cool, how can you not?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)