Attention All Ladies (6 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm not mad at you.

It just still angers me greatly whenever I hear about someone being raped, and that memory jumps right into the forefront again.

Aug 1, 2003
I HATE rapists, I loathe them.

And yes Erik, not commit adultery with husbands, but with someone else when you're married.

This reminds me of how the Japanese troops used to rape Malaysian girls. Scary.

I just don't understand it.. I mean, I've seen programmes on how murderers think and all, and I got a slight idea bout it, but rapists? What the hell are they really looking for?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
And yes Erik, not commit adultery with husbands, but with someone else when you're married.
:wallbang: I was pointing out that you needlessly put "with other people than your husband" in that sentence. After all, you CAN'T commit adultery with your husband can you?

You people wouldn't recognise sarcasm if it hit you in the face :groan:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

:wallbang: I was pointing out that you needlessly put "with other people than your husband" in that sentence. After all, you CAN'T commit adultery with your husband can you?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
You think you have it bad? My own parents don't really understand the concept of sarcasm. It makes it kind of ineffective at home!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

You think you have it bad? My own parents don't really understand the concept of sarcasm. It makes it kind of ineffective at home!
You think you have it bad? My parents' first language isn't the same as my first language. Quite frustrating at times

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
gray its particularly useful when talking about them when in their presence, using obscenities, and playing funny practical jokes on them or others.

and erik- just imho, but your timing on the sarcasm was a little off. i mean im sure it wasnt exactly expected from you in a thread of this nature and tone.....

but its mho, so :angel:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
thats weird. my parents have been speaking english all their lives. and they dont live in an english speaking country. hell they werent even born in an english speaking country. i think its a genetic malfunction

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
gray its particularly useful when talking about them when in their presence, using obscenities, and playing funny practical jokes on them or others.
Actually, I'm stuck in akward middle ground between

* having to dumb down my English, and
* them being able to understand 90% of what I say

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)