Attention All Ladies (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
I really wonder how do rapists think. What the hell drives them to it? and murderers too. It's just all.. senseless you know? sickening.

I can't remember the shariah law for raping, but sometimes I think the shariah law should be used to prevent people from doing it coz the penalty is harsher.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
kaizer

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #42
    @baggio, a fren emailed it to me

i guess that no.10 is true. my fren was walking home from nite class, and noticed a guy walking behind her. she turned around, and screamed at the top of her lungs (believe me, she can scream!)....."WHAT DO U WANT...what do u want???" and the guy just freaked out and ran away. it turns out, he lived near our place. of course we end up laughing our socks off, but what if he was a seriel-rapist of summink. so....be alert when u go out at nite. NEVER go out alone is what is say.....

sally, shariah law for raping, is it the same as committing adultery....? just wondering.....

i also carry pepper spray kechain :) but i doubt that if someone attacked me, i'd even remember bout that stupid thing. i was robbed on the streets last year......and cudnt do nothing. i just stood there.....not believing what just happened! didnt even scream :down: thank god there was only 2dollars in my purse :LOL:, coz i was on my way to the atm :p

and after that, the incident kept on repeating over and over and over again in my head :stress: i guess i was in shocked. and i thot to myself, what if i did this....what if i did that. but the thruth was, i did nothing! cant even imagine what rape victims go thru :down:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    lol sorry. liliannas post just got me by surprise. completely.

shariah law: laws used in some islamic countries based on their religious beliefs. they are a lot more strict than the laws used in western countries. they involve amputation of body parts, death etc.

imho if used effectively it can reduce crime considerably.
    may i correct?
    laws that used to be used by islamic countries.

meaning they dont use them anymore:down:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    actually fred, even though they're not the official laws, AFAIK in many societies, people take it upon themselves to lay down shariah law. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    actually fred, even though they're not the official laws, AFAIK in many societies, people take it upon themselves to lay down shariah law. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    i didnt exactly get your point sorry.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    okay, lemme try again.

Shariah law isn't official state law, but regular old citizens sometimes carry out shariah law themselves e.g. if a family member is in an adulterous relationship etc.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    okay, lemme try again.

Shariah law isn't official state law, but regular old citizens sometimes carry out shariah law themselves e.g. if a family member is in an adulterous relationship etc.
    ya i got it.
    ya that happens a lot especially in saudi arabia i think.

OP
    kaizer

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #48
    nigeria apply shariah laws to muslims IIRC.....remember that case where a muslim committed adultery? she was sentenced according to shariah law (death by stone-throwing was it....) and it sparked controversy among women's rights.

Aug 1, 2003
    Bah. IMO she should have gotten it. Stoning is only used for those who commit adultery with other ppl than their husbands IIRC. I personally agree because people never think of the indirect consenquences that could actually happen to the family.

I think the best solution to avoid rape is just don't go out somewhere alone if you could avoid to do so. Just too dangerous.

OP
    kaizer

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #50
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    I think the best solution to avoid rape is just don't go out somewhere alone if you could avoid to do so. Just too dangerous.
    yes, agreed! but we've heard of gang-rape stories. a fren of a fren went out with ber boyfren, and a bunch of guys stopped then....beat up her bf, and then gang-raped her :down::down: how sick is that? the world is just not safe anymore......

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
    :eek: the safest....? how is that so.....?
    Do you seriously think the current decade is less safe than the Middle-Ages? The Roman empire? The Second World War?

Just to name a couple of periods before this one. There's more, I could go on and on really.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    the thing about shariah law is that its looks very scary, (limbs amputated, cutting off head, stone to death etc)... but actually it isnt that easy to reach the level where u can apply it..

for instance in adultry , there have to be no less than 4 pair of eyes that see the act of sex happened for the punishment of stoning to death can be sentenced...

also in stealing, u have to see weather the thief felt pressured to steal, weather the stolen things were safely kept, and how many times have the thief caught doing the same offence and such... there are many levels of filter. If only after all the level were checked will they amputated the thief's hand.

the idea is to make people scared to do the offence eventhough the fact is the number of people punished by such punishment is actually very little. Thats why all such punisment if held, are all held at public places..

Sep 28, 2002
    Bah. IMO she should have gotten it. Stoning is only used for those who commit adultery with other ppl than their husbands IIRC. I personally agree because people never think of the indirect consenquences that could actually happen to the family.
    wrong. wrong. wrong.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Bah. IMO she should have gotten it. Stoning is only used for those who commit adultery with other ppl than their husbands IIRC.
    Question: how do you commit adultery with your husband??

I personally agree because people never think of the indirect consenquences that could actually happen to the family.
    He who is without sin...

Wrong. That won't work at all. Most rapists are acquintances of the victim. It could be an employee at work - you are working late, you and him are the only ones there and BAM you're in a risky situation.

You can't go through life trying to avoid things. You have to take chances otherwise you might as well just be dead.

OP
    kaizer

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #57
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

Do you seriously think the current decade is less safe than the Middle-Ages? The Roman empire? The Second World War?

Just to name a couple of periods before this one. There's more, I could go on and on really.
    i'm not thinking of the middle ages....u sed decade, not centuries :D the age where my parents were young was safe.....well, at least where i live it was

now......err, guns.....etc.

Question: how do you commit adultery with your husband??
    read it carefully :LOL:

"with other ppl...." ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
    i'm not thinking of the middle ages....u sed decade, not centuries :D the age where my parents were young was safe.....well, at least where i live it was

now......err, guns.....etc.
    The 1950's were terrible (at least here in Holland) we were recovering from WWII and plundering and rape were a daily phenomenon. The 1960's were the cover-up decade where terrible things happened, they just didn't make it to the news because people covered them up in order to maintain this façade of safety. The 1970's and 1980's were no worse than the 1990's or the present decade.

At least that's what it's like over here.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Cut off their units.

plain and simple. And then, let them become prison Biitches in maximum security, to be sodomized every hour, on the hour.

I have no empathy for rapists at all. I would line them up and shoot them in the back of the head myself, If I could.

If it sounds like I knew someone who was raped, well, you would be right.

OP
    kaizer

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #60
    yeah, i agree with serge here......off with 'em "units" :fero: rapists and pediophiles alike

that oughtta tech rapists/pediophiles-in-the-making some lessons!

:eek: u know someone who was raped....?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)