Attention All Ladies (1 Viewer)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i thot i'd share summink with all of u......if u're NOT a lady, then pass this on to your girlfriends or wives

------------------------------

Through a Rapist's Eyes (No Joke)

A group of rapists in prison were interviewed on what they look for in a potential victim and here are some interesting facts:

1) The first thing men look for in a potential victim is hairstyle . They are most likely to go after a woman with a ponytail or other hairstyle that can easily be grabbed. They are also likely to go after a woman with long hair. Women with short hair are not common targets.

2) The second thing men look for is clothing . They will look for women who's clothing is easy to remove quickly. Many of them carry scissors around to cut clothing.

3) They also look for women on their mobile phone, searching through their purse or doing other activities while walking, because they are off guard and can be easily overpowered.

4) The time of day men are most likely to attack and rape a woman is in the early morning, between 5 and 8:30 a.m.

5) The thing about these men is that they are looking to grab a woman and quickly move her to a second location , where they don't have to worry about getting caught

6) Only 2% said they carried weapons because rape carries a 3 - 5 year sentence but rape with a weapon is 15 - 20 years.

7) If you put up any kind of a fight at all, they get discouraged because it only takes a minute or two for them to realize that going after you isn't worth it because it will be time-consuming.

8) These men said they would not pick on women who have umbrellas, or other similar objects that can be used from a distance, in their hands. Keys are not a deterrent because you have to get really close to the attacker to use them as a weapon. So, the idea is to convince these guys you're not worth it.

9) Several defense mechanisms he taught us are: If someone is following behind you on a street or in a garage or with you in a lift or stairwell, look them in the face and ask them a question, like what time is it, or make general small talk, "I can't believe it is so cold out here, we're in for a bad winter". Now you've seen their face and could identify them in a line-up, you lose appeal as a target.

10) If someone is coming toward you, hold out your hands in front of you and yell "Stop" or "Stay back!" Most of the rapists talked to said they'd leave a woman alone if she yelled or showed that she would not be afraid to fight back. Again, they are looking for an EASY target.

IT'S SIMPLE STUFF BUT IT COULD SAVE LIVES

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I heard about most of these tricks. Either way - if a female friend of mine has to go out in the middle of the night I'm giving her my fishing knife to carry along (that's if they refuse my offer for me to walk them home, which today's independent women usually do).

I've always wondered how sick one must really be to even think of raping someone! :yuck:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
This isn't exactly rape, but when it's late at night after work and i'm walking to my car, i always put my keys between my knuckle... just a habit.

btw, if rape with a weapon is a longer sentence, wouldn't guys be scared to carry around scissors to cut up clothing?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
yea, i mean how do ppl find that pleasurable?

well people have different taste in everything. For instance some men dont like easy girls. the more the girl resist the more men urged to pursue her..

the same goes with rapist. the dont see the pleasure in normal sex.. the want challenge. there must be something at stake. they want to win. felt in control over their pray...

for the record i never raped anyone nor i ever interviewed any rapist on how they felt. that opinion above is basically..mere opinion.

Aug 1, 2003
Well I carry pepper spray all around.

Well I watched this programme where there's this guy who's actually a rapist and a serial killer, but he let go this one victim because of reverse psychology- because she didn't fight back.

Hmm. It's a true story.

I honestly get scared of this. Here in Malaysia when you read newspapers there's rape everywhere. I dunno why, things weren't this bad before, but this is the situation. Girls aged 14, 10, you name it, they raped it.

The most recent case is of Nurul Huda, who was 10 years old and went out to buy groceries. She was raped by the guard and some three other men. Her brother found her body in the toilet (by then she was barely alive) and the post mortem results were sickening, like torn ****** and anal or something like that...

It's really scary.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
thanx dear..
some more infos about the thing i am even more afraid than death..is not to watse...

thanx again a lot...

but then most secure weapon is never leave buffon from your side :)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Well I carry pepper spray all around.

Well I watched this programme where there's this guy who's actually a rapist and a serial killer, but he let go this one victim because of reverse psychology- because she didn't fight back.

Hmm. It's a true story.

I honestly get scared of this. Here in Malaysia when you read newspapers there's rape everywhere. I dunno why, things weren't this bad before, but this is the situation. Girls aged 14, 10, you name it, they raped it.

The most recent case is of Nurul Huda, who was 10 years old and went out to buy groceries. She was raped by the guard and some three other men. Her brother found her body in the toilet (by then she was barely alive) and the post mortem results were sickening, like torn ****** and anal or something like that...

It's really scary.
OMG!:eek::down:

SOOOO SAD...
but actually...mostly a girl can understand..
lucky boys...
they have no chances this will happen to them...

or..nearly no chance

i am sooo afraid to death this thing never happens to me!!:scared::scared:
i am getting freaked out even by reading stories.....

its better to kill a girl,than rape her....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
lucky boys...
they have no chances this will happen to them...

or..nearly no chance
I know it's rare, but it's much much worse if something like that happens to a guy :yuck:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
hmm i dunno. if a girl gets raped, everyone feels sorry for her. If a guy gets raped, a lot of people will think it's hilarious

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Too true. It'd be far more humiliating. Though at least the potential pregnancy wouldn't be a problem. :(

I've always felt that this is really a place for the law to impliment an "eye for an eye" kind of law. Instead of lengthy jail sentances, castrate rapists. Preferably without anything for the pain. :fero:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
hmm i dunno. if a girl gets raped, everyone feels sorry for her. If a guy gets raped, a lot of people will think it's hilarious
it is awful still..
and humiliating...

it's the same thing no matter what is your sex...

but the bad thing is that only men are doing this....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)