Attendances (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
well i know juventus wont see anymore averages more than 39,000 since the new stadium is max @ 39K :down:

thanks for the info Martin :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
well from those facts I would have to say it seems that few people will attend anyway, regardless of the stadium..is it really worth redeveloping it?

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
A tighter better stadium would be of benefit to everyone:
The fans will enjoy the game much more and the players can atlast feel the support of their fans behind them. Something wich has brought a lot of complains in the past since the distance between the crowd and the pitch has prevented any real feeling between the two parties.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I think we should leave Turin, if it would lead to us getting 70-80,000 fans in each game it would be worth considering

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
good point sivori....but i feel that Juve should look for ways to get more fans in the stands AND redeveloping the stadium....

I agree with all the marketing ideas about opening a theater and shops around the stadium ( this will help, but juve shouldn't forget the main job of a stadium....

think of it this way...if the fans will have more fun being closer to the pitch, more will attend...

Aim High!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I think we should leave Turin, if it would lead to us getting 70-80,000 fans in each game it would be worth considering
How about moving to New Orleans :D
There'll probibly only be one fan in the stands (me :D ) but i'll make the noise of 80,000 fans :cool:

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
You cannot be serious!?!
This is not America were clubs just pick up and leave, you just don't wipe away more than 100 years of history like that.
this is preposterous and I certainly won't consider it.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
history..that was never my strongest subject :D

lets face it, we're losing out on millions in revenue just because we are in Turin, where either we have few fans, or they just would rather watch the tv

if we moved to Milan, I bet we could get 70000+ every game

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
I don't now what to say, man. Mainly I'm just glad you're not in charge...
Personally I don't really care about millions, if it were up to me we wouldn't even wear any advertisments on our shirts, in the manner of Barcelona, but that's just me.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
it's ridiculous, torino is the heart of juve, our home town!!!!
what about the juve fans in turin that started to like juventus cause it's near thier house. what about LeRoy for example.
we can't just leave.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
by the way sivori I agree with the barca shirt thing, especially since our sponsors are so crap..whatthe hell tamoil and fastweb? :rolleyes: great!!

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
i like the no sposnsor thing because if you buy the shirt the sponsor don't change, just the supplier and the look.
but it don't matter what are the sponsor, it's matter the money from it.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
first..i dont agree with moving 1 meter away from Torino... Like sivori said, "its not America."

second, I dont think the big money comes from TV rights. it was the case in the late 80's to mid 90's, but not anymore.
the way to make money is having a successfull marketing Department like Man U and Real Madrid. Juve is trying to be like them.....thats where the idea of the new stadium with a mall and movies theaters came from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)