Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That's a bit low for Tielemans, but if any of these rumors are to be believed (Tielemans and Silva) , at least we are trying to obtain some type of AM
Tielemans is a big talent, but he's not Neymar or Ronaldo. I mean, the guy is definitely good, but there's no guarantee he'll ever be world class. Perhaps a bit like Pogba when we first got him from Man U.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Tielemans is a big talent, but he's not Neymar or Ronaldo. I mean, the guy is definitely good, but there's no guarantee he'll ever be world class. Perhaps a bit like Pogba when we first got him from Man U.
He's certainly not in that category, but he has been on the minds of people in the know for the last couple of years, so he's not an unknown entity. With the market the way it is, I think that 15 million is a bit low for him.

Apr 9, 2015
Yeah I also really like Sassuolo because of their good management and few foreigners. I didn't knew that they got so many Parma-youngsters. That is also a great + for us. But for me it is still a sort of 'fake-club'. No big history, small (glory) fanbase so far and a shit stadium. And they even bought the stadium :facepalm2: Sassuolo is an example for small- and mid-table clubs.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yeah I also really like Sassuolo because of their good management and few foreigners. I didn't knew that they got so many Parma-youngsters. That is also a great + for us. But for me it is still a sort of 'fake-club'. No big history, small (glory) fanbase so far and a shit stadium. And they even bought the stadium :facepalm2: Sassuolo is an example for small- and mid-table clubs.
To be fair, though, they never reached Serie A before until a couple of seasons ago.

Considering how far they have come, with their business model, is an achievement. Also, keep in mind that their ownership is absolutely loaded. If they maintain a certain level of success, you can almost guarantee that their ambitions will become greater

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Damn Beppe :tup: Paratici :tup:
We're rejuvenating in unbelieveable speed. Loliventus❤

Tbh many Serie A clubs are slowly using younger footballers. Sassuolo, Empoli, Torino, even Juve're slowly integrate their young players. Sassuolo doing a good job, but so does empoli, udine, and bunch of others imo. Even freaking Milan have 16 YO GK, and iirc young WB, calabria or smth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)