Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Tell you what: I'd much rather Mkhitaryan than let's say Oscar. I've watched Chelsea this season a few times (watching their game vs WBA right now) and man, what the fuck has happened to Oscar? The dude is so slow he make Hernanes look like Bolt ffs. Zero passion, he's too slow to beat anyone with the ball at his feet and he's too slow to correctly pick up passes sent to him. The dude hugely regressed at Chelsea, it's not even funny how much.

Mkhitaryan had only one bad season (last one) at Dortmund. This season he's back to being himself. I saw him only once or twice, but he looks confident and dangerous.

Pleasing Raiola to keep Pogba here? :beppe:

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Tell you what: I'd much rather Mkhitaryan than let's say Oscar. I've watched Chelsea this season a few times (watching their game vs WBA right now) and man, what the $#@! has happened to Oscar? The dude is so slow he make Hernanes look like Bolt ffs. Zero passion, he's too slow to beat anyone with the ball at his feet and he's too slow to correctly pick up passes sent to him. The dude hugely regressed at Chelsea, it's not even funny how much.

Mkhitaryan had only one bad season (last one) at Dortmund. This season he's back to being himself. I saw him only once or twice, but he looks confident and dangerous.

Pleasing Raiola to keep Pogba here? :beppe:
Offcourse it would be an added bonus pleasing Raiola but I actually think Mkhitaryan would be a nice addition. Brillant player who also works hard. Contract ends in june 2017. Sounds like a Beppe deal to me.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Mhiki is a player very prone to how the team plays.

If the team is crap, so will he.

He's the antimarchisio.

Not sure he's talented enough to carry that negative characteristic for us

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Mhiki is a player very prone to how the team plays.

If the team is crap, so will he.

He's the antimarchisio.

Not sure he's talented enough to carry that negative characteristic for us
I agree that he is no leader. But then again if you look at most of the AM of this generation they have the same charateristics. Players like Ozil, Eriksen, Pjanic, Isco, Oscar etc. will play well in a team that plays well but they wont perform in a team in crisis.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I agree that he is no leader. But then again if you look at most of the AM of this generation they have the same charateristics. Players like Ozil, Eriksen, Pjanic, Isco, Oscar etc. will play well in a team that plays well but they wont perform in a team in crisis.
Yes, but the point is that a player with such characteristic has to be good enough to compensate for it.
And i think mhiki is simply not good enough.

You need to realise this juve without khedira and marchisio was struggeling.

Pogba too, is a player who goes and kills opponents when his other cm's are on point. But when the midfield is falling, he falls with it.
However as we all know. Pogba's immense talent compensates for this

You always need to have at least 2 midfielders who can make the others around him perform

- - - Updated - - -

isnt that @khoulabalala :shifty:
Marchisio is a player that makes the team twice as good when he plays. His own performance does not depend on how well the team plays.

However, when Khedira is out, only marchisio has this ability. Wich we saw against sevilla. When fatigue caught up with him, marchisio went down. And in a spectacular way, the entire team with him

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
I agree with you Sir.

In basketball you have this term called keeping the ball hot. That means the more time the ball is in a single player's possession, the colder it gets. You want to keep it moving, which results in movement and unpredictability. The same applies for us. Marchisio is really good at keeping that ball hot and just keep our game ticking. He doesn't slow down the pace of our game unnecessary. An underrated ability of his.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well, thats a pretty good way to describe it.
Scholes and Xavi also were notoriously good at it.

Its the lack of exactly this type of player, thats ruining it for the EPL

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Mandragora set for Juventus
By Football Italia staff

Juventus have a deal in place to sign Rolando Mandragora from Genoa, but he’ll remain at Pescara until June.
The midfielder is only 18 years old and made his Serie A debut against Juventus in October 2014.
Sky Sport Italia claim Juve will make the news official over the next few days, signing a five-year contract.
The deal is worth €7m immediately, plus up to another €7m in performance-related bonuses.
Mandragora is currently on loan at Serie B side Pescara and will remain there for the rest of the season.

:touched:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Quite a bit of money if all those bonuses are activated. Man we are going to have a monopoly. It's great.
Its the point i'm trying to make in different threads. We are trying to emulate the 70ties and 80ties juve sides. Italians who are snatched by the undisputably biggest team wont leave it.
THis guy, is basically how we wanted to be able to get verratti. Sign him after his first great year, before foreign oil gets notion of it.

With building consistant succes in italy and consistantly great european campaigns, while Inter and Milan try to muscle past Napoli and Fiorentina to get into the CL, our pull is going to increase exponentially.

Hopefully at a point were any player that isnt a hardcore roma/milan/napoli fan will join if we call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)