Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If Morata returns to Real Madrid, buy Cavani. He's like a Tevez/Mandzukic type of warrior out there.
Wonder if we'd be interested?
A Dybala and Cavani partnership would be amazing.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If Morata returns to Real Madrid, buy Cavani. He's like a Tevez/Mandzukic type of warrior out there.
Wonder if we'd be interested?
A Dybala and Cavani partnership would be amazing.
Big fan of Cavani but that ship has sailed me thinks.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Big fan of Cavani but that ship has sailed me thinks.
Still think he's exactly the type of player Beppe and Allegri want up front. Somebody tall, who will work his ass of, never stop running and score goals.

If Morata returns to Madrid and Cavani is still disappointed about life in PSG I can see us trying to get him.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
He is younger then Mandzukic and completely better. But only would make sense if he was available on bargain price.
who cavani?!
he is just a year younger berardi should be our first target he could come cheaper than an established and hyped name like cavani

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah Cavani, if we could get him for like similar sum like we did Mandzukic (insanely unlikely), would be great, to replace the big croat if it came to that. Or more like to replace Morata...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You think we could actually sign Cavani for 18M?
No, of course not, but meant thats the only scenario he could end up with us. If he suddenly became a bargain coup ala Tevez was, either due to injuries or falling out with the sheiks (and only wanted to go to Italy). Lots of ifs granted, but allways wanted that demonic attacker in our shirt.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
No, of course not, but meant thats the only scenario he could end up with us. If he suddenly became a bargain coup ala Tevez was, either due to injuries or falling out with the sheiks (and only wanted to go to Italy). Lots of ifs granted, but allways wanted that demonic attacker in our shirt.
Or if/when we sell Pogba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)