Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
No wonder why. It's the first season of the new EPL deal and their sides are trying to do everything to finish the season above their opponents. Huge money to win there so there's competition.
We should watch out with selling our players though. These sums are getting everyone excited right now but soon those will be the reality of the market. We're a top top side now and it's normal our bench is becoming more attractive than our starting 11 was a few years ago.
Indeed, makes sense for any club even remotely risking relegation to invest heavily to make sure they remain in EPL and be part of the lucrative deal next season.

Shouldn't sell Sturaro of course even though he isn't worth more than 15m (17m is a decent offer for him in fact). We need him.

I'd consider selling Zaza for 30m though. Game against Torino in Coppa was the only game I saw him playing well in. Never impressed with Sassuolo, Italy, or us (as a starter) otherwise.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You make it sound like they are desperate, because they indeed are.

Its january, we dont want to sell zaza, let them overpay significantly.

Sturaro ? 30mil or more

Zaza ? 40mil or more

We dont need to sell, we can ask whatever we want. Wich should be double their correct value or more

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Marotta didn't rule out Jan signings. But unsurprisingly, he essentially ruled out big buys.

“We are evaluating the development of the market, but I doubt there will be any big buys in January for the Serie A clubs. We will not buy players just for the sake of it, as we already have a very competitive squad. We will simply evaluate any possible opportunities that arise."

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
luckily, hes not 28 years old
That's why.
No more losing our promising talent.

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta didn't rule out Jan signings. But unsurprisingly, he essentially ruled out big buys.

“We are evaluating the development of the market, but I doubt there will be any big buys in January for the Serie A clubs. We will not buy players just for the sake of it, as we already have a very competitive squad. We will simply evaluate any possible opportunities that arise."
Opportunities is new beppe favorite word.

PowerNedved

Mar 21, 2014
I know we've won 9 in a row but today Samp made us look bad at times. We need to start playing like the big team we are and dominate middle and low class teams in their own field for most of the match.

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba needs a winger in front of him, most of the times he needa to wait until Evra or Sandro goes up to release the ball or return it to the defenders

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I know we've won 9 in a row but today Samp made us look bad at times. We need to start playing like the big team we are and dominate middle and low class teams in their own field for most of the match.

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba needs a winger in front of him, most of the times he needa to wait until Evra or Sandro goes up to release the ball or return it to the defenders
I can't remember a time( in the last 5-6 seasons) that we've dominated Samp at the Marassi. Its always a tough venue, they're a tough opponent and you have to also factor in Samp's recent derby win giving them more confidence too.

We don't have Messi-Suarez-Neymar upfront, so we really can't expect to absolutely obliterate every team we meet in this league. There's gonna be tough and gritty games like last nights at various times during the season. Winning is a habit, and 9 in a row is no easy feat.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
I can't remember a time( in the last 5-6 seasons) that we've dominated Samp at the Marassi. Its always a tough venue, they're a tough opponent and you have to also factor in Samp's recent derby win giving them more confidence too.

We don't have Messi-Suarez-Neymar upfront, so we really can't expect to absolutely obliterate every team we meet in this league. There's gonna be tough and gritty games like last nights at various times during the season. Winning is a habit, and 9 in a row is no easy feat.
Even MSN can not win 9 in a row like us.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

Even though they scared the shit out of me yesterday, I agree :tup:

All we need is an AM so Allegri can easily switch between 352 and 4312 whenever he needs it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Even though they scared the shit out of me yesterday, I agree :tup:

All we need is an AM so Allegri can easily switch between 352 and 4312 whenever he needs it.
I'm hoping we get Pereyra back ASAP, and then in the summer we FINALLY address this area properly.

- - - Updated - - -

i want the s and the n fucvk the m i dont need mijets
Y u no Messi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)