Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
All they need to do is find another Suarez.

How hard can that be?

Indeed :D They really lucked out with insane quality like him at the time, but failed to capitalize on building team around him ambitiously and buy top quality to go somewhere consistently with him. Poorly run footballing wise. Without prime Gerrard and a Benitez before he became outdated, they really have not had a real shot at becoming consistent top 4 team anymore. No matter how hard they spent to improve, they are nothing more then a stepping stone to the top now despite their rich history.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
And no, I wouldnt claim that Conte was good at it. Considering our poor record against teams of higher quality I would argue that Conte just consolidated his concept of soaking up pressure rather than attempting to distrupt the opponents play. We dominated poorer teams because we were impenetrabte, but that didnt take much adaptability as we were so much better than the rest of the serie a player by player. Look at how we crumbled against Bayern or how insecure we felt in crucial chl games where we needed a result.
What poor record? We raped every big team in Italy consistently (more so than the last and the current season) and we did great against Chelsea and very good against Madrid. Only Bayern managed to outplay us. If anything, Conte's CL group elimination was down to dropping points against the weaker teams unnecessarily.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed :D They really lucked out with insane quality like him at the time, but failed to capitalize on building team around him ambitiously and buy top quality to go somewhere consistently with him. Poorly run footballing wise. Without prime Gerrard and a Benitez before he became outdated, they really have not had a real shot at becoming consistent top 4 team anymore. No matter how hard they spent to improve, they are nothing more then a stepping stone to the top now despite their rich history.
They have the money and history to build a top team. The club has just been extremely badly run since Benitez left. They got terrible coaches and their transfer dealings have been the worst in Europe.

Under Benitez they were good on the market and had a good coach. Alonso, Mascherano, Kuyt , Torres were all brilliant signings that gave them a lot of great football and great profit when they were sold.They almost won the league against an excellent United and were one of the most feared teams in CL. They then threw it all away first by selling Alonso and not replacing him adequately and then it all went down hill with the terrible coaches and transfer dealings.

Now they have a top coach again and they have the necessary funds to build a team that can compete. Spending heavily obviously helps a lot in being successful, liverpool just havent spent their money correctly. The kind of money spent on Carrol, Benteke, Lallana, Markovic, Allen, Adams, Lovren, and many more could have built a top team with the right transfer director or a coach that knows how to build teams. If Klopp is as good on the market as his resume suggests (meaning that the BVB directors do not deserve the full credit for the squads they gave him) then with Liverpool's finances they should be back in the top 4 positions by next season and to be consistently there.

EPL in general should improve by next season once better coaches are signed (Pep for Pellegrini, Simeone for Hiddink and I dont know who for LVG).

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
"5 euro"

weidefeller, hummels, subotic, blaziakowski, gundogan, gotze, reus, lewandowski

- - - Updated - - -

Mario Gotze:
"So we will just have to wait and see how things pan out. I have not really given my future much thought recently because of my injury, but everything is open as things stand.

"It all depends on the plans of the club and the new coach."
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/69/t...08/19123452/gotze-open-to-bayern-exit?ICID=OP

"please EPL, trow your millions at me and come get me, pleeaaasseee"

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
"please EPL, trow your millions at me and come get me, pleeaaasseee"
He cannot say anything else, until Bayern r opening talks to extend the contract and this hasnt happened yet obviously. IMO its clear, that he wants to stay, but its not in his hands. He was very good until his injury and Bayern prob wanna use that situation as a motivation, that he has to prove his worth to fight for his future, cos his salary has been relatively high from the beginning.

Its still an open case and I think and hope, that Bayern r going to extend the contract before the season ends, but I wouldnt be surprised to see him leaving. He is acting like a role model though and training very hard.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He cannot say anything else, until Bayern r opening talks to extend the contract and this hasnt happened yet obviously. IMO its clear, that he wants to stay, but its not in his hands. He was very good until his injury and Bayern prob wanna use that situation as a motivation, that he has to prove his worth to fight for his future, cos his salary has been relatively high from the beginning.

Its still an open case and I think and hope, that Bayern r going to extend the contract before the season ends, but I wouldnt be surprised to see him leaving. He is acting like a role model though and training very hard.
do you think he's juve worthy?
i used to think he was juve worthy.

- - - Updated - - -

but he's a traitor.

- - - Updated - - -

i dont want another zlanta.

- - - Updated - - -

just the original zlatan :touched:
i want zlatan here.
i want us to give zlatan and gigi their only cl title :touched:
2 for gigi. 1 for zlatan.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
do you think he's juve worthy?
i used to think he was juve worthy.

but he's a traitor.
Of course he is worth it. Why is he a traitor? Bayern have always been his favourite club and he has never denied once moving there. He would have left Dortmund anyways.

Götze today: "I wanna become a face of Bayern and I would like to train under Ancelotti. Kroos had only good things to tell about him."

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Of course he is worth it. Why is he a traitor? Bayern have always been his favourite club and he has never denied once moving there. He would have left Dortmund anyways.

Götze today: "I wanna become a face of Bayern and I would like to train under Ancelotti. Kroos had only good things to tell about him."
we got pereyra fuck gotse

Apr 19, 2007
What do people think about Felipe Anderson? Honestly I havny seen him as much as I should hav this season but it seems he is on the move. Lazio arent getting in the top 3 so selling now isnt a big deal if they get the money and puts lazio in a great poition come summer. Could he fit into the 3-5-2?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What do people think about Felipe Anderson? Honestly I havny seen him as much as I should hav this season but it seems he is on the move. Lazio arent getting in the top 3 so selling now isnt a big deal if they get the money and puts lazio in a great poition come summer. Could he fit into the 3-5-2?
He's AM so he can't fit into 3-5-2, but regardless it seems we'll be looking to sign top AM for the summer to make transition towards 4-3-1-2 and he'd be a good fit. imho

He's not having the best season btw, but Lazio has been horrendous in general. Last season he was rather impressive.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
He's AM so he can't fit into 3-5-2, but regardless it seems we'll be looking to sign top AM for the summer to make transition towards 4-3-1-2 and he'd be a good fit. imho

He's not having the best season btw, but Lazio has been horrendous in general. Last season he was rather impressive.
Whenever I seen Anderson he has played as a winger. He has a lot of potential, but also has a lot of bad games. If the rumour about MU offering almost 50 mio for him is true I would stay away from him. Definetly not worth those kind of money.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
we got pereyra fuck gotse
Some German Bayern fans are laughing right now reading this, just like we read other sites and LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Felipe anderson or Gotze?
A cripple Götze over that guy for sure every single time...

- - - Updated - - -

NO top attacking midfielder we buy will be for current formation, but the main one of 4-3-1-2 when Allegri gets the kind of player he needs to use that again. And Felipe Anderson isnt such a player, he is a winger, very talented one, but also inconsistent and undecisive a bit. I wouldnt trust him to lead the charge as trequartista, and would cost too much since its Lazio and he is bit hyped. Around 45-50m, no thanks. Primarily because he is a winger first and foremost, let alone the cost itself.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So EPL giving us 27m for Zaza, 25m for Rugani and 18m for Sturaro?

Damn, finally signing Italian bench players is starting to pay off.

Nobody out there interested in Padoin?

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
In the beginning, suarez was not that great for liverpool.
Liverpool had to wait him first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)