Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Sensi - Less cool name... :D

Case re-opened

We could set it for the summer though...
I`d definitely welcome him - he would be a very good signing!

Gundogan and Isco and our mid is complete!

We should be looking for a star forward though... This Maresille guy caught my eye (although I could be very wrong about him as I just saw his youtube videos)
You make no sensi...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Liverpool have no hope to become a steady CL team in forseeable future, failed at it for years, they might get the off year where they qualify, but they cant do it consistently. So they cant compete with top teams for players, regardless of how much they offer.
All they need to do is find another Suarez.

How hard can that be?

Klopp is a tactical master. And the EPL has a truckload of braindead coaches to exploit.
Klopp is good, but I don't know how effective his pressing will be in England.

While it isn't the dedicated long-ball country it used to be, there are still plenty of teams that are very hard to press because of how happy they are to just kick long early.

And Klopp will have to make the press very hard and very organised, because it is a league where people are fully accustomed to people running around and pressing them constantly.

Still, Liverpool will improve once he has time to get them adjusted to playing his way when they have the ball.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Klopp a tactical master? That's just ridiculous. Klopp's strenghts as a coach stems from two places: 1) he has created a tactical setup that is effective if the players buy in 2) he is a great motivator. That being said, the man has no notion of a plan b. If his opponents play around his midfield press trap - as hard as it is to play around it there are plenty of examples where teams succeeded, us being one of them - he just keeps whipping his players to do the same thing. He is the definition of a one trick pony, not that it makes him a bad coach tactically, but far from a mastermind. I wouldnt put him anywhere near Max, Pep, Carlo and the likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)