Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Where do you know that teixeira is kind of trequartista allegri likes?
I just think allegri never use real treq in his coach carier.
I've got unbelievably good instinct.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I'm just going on rumours from the mercato prior when Allegri supposedly refused Vazquez because he's a slow and not direct enough for counter attacks according to the media, that is.

And then Marotta expressed interest in Draxler and Saponara who have basically an opposite style to Vazquez.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Agreed. Even when he's doing really well, he still really messes up our line ups and plans

Needs to make way for Berardi. We'd have a really lopsided attack with too many players favouring being on the right.
Tell that to GL community, what a one trick dimensional pony..... Panic buy nothing more

Save those money, add some cash and sign someone like Koke, Pastore, Oscar

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
I've got unbelievably good instinct.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I'm just going on rumours from the mercato prior when Allegri supposedly refused Vazquez because he's a slow and not direct enough for counter attacks according to the media, that is.

And then Marotta expressed interest in Draxler and Saponara who have basically an opposite style to Vazquez.
I just know that allegri refused vazquez.

- - - Updated - - -

Is cossu real treq?
I do not know much about cossu.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Whatever happens, I just hope we don't sign Cuadrado permanently.
:tup:

Agreed. Even when he's doing really well, he still really messes up our line ups and plans

Needs to make way for Berardi. We'd have a really lopsided attack with too many players favouring being on the right.
Bolded part indeed.

I think Cuadrado got already tried and tested on the right, i have seen enuff.

Its sad really.. because i really really like his directness and the way he disposes of players in front of him... but the guy literally cant do nothing after that. No shooting, no pass, no cross. He is a turnnover machine after his dribblings
Cuadrado is like one weird hybrid, as he can dribble past about anyone.. but his offensive output after that is like zero.

The worst is that when he is on, we naturally focus a lot of our efforts thru him...and we lose a lot fot ime trying to wait for him to do something which never comes.

PASS

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Juventus are targeting Soriano for January. No agreement with Lavezzi as of yet. Impossible for Mkhitaryan, Gundogan or Oscar to leave. Dortmund and Chelsea will not sell in January.
- RAI

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
:tup:

Bolded part indeed.

I think Cuadrado got already tried and tested on the right, i have seen enuff.

Its sad really.. because i really really like his directness and the way he disposes of players in front of him... but the guy literally cant do nothing after that. No shooting, no pass, no cross. He is a turnnover machine after his dribblings
Cuadrado is like one weird hybrid, as he can dribble past about anyone.. but his offensive output after that is like zero.

The worst is that when he is on, we naturally focus a lot of our efforts thru him...and we lose a lot fot ime trying to wait for him to do something which never comes.

PASS
He can be effective in a counter attacking team not against opposition who sit deep and force him to try to break them down with intelligent movement and passing.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Juventus are targeting Soriano for January. No agreement with Lavezzi as of yet. Impossible for Mkhitaryan, Gundogan or Oscar to leave. Dortmund and Chelsea will not sell in January.
- RAI
who;s soriano what does he do?

- - - Updated - - -

i mean what position

- - - Updated - - -

of course he does football

- - - Updated - - -

better be a treq or an offensive player or a cm

- - - Updated - - -

or a rb

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
who;s soriano what does he do?

- - - Updated - - -

i mean what position

- - - Updated - - -

of course he does football

- - - Updated - - -

better be a treq or an offensive player or a cm

- - - Updated - - -

or a rb
he is a cm. Nothing special though. I woudn't waste funds on him. As we already have Lemina which is better than him.
He was a second away from being a Napoli player few months ago but they failed to send the contract by the limit time.
Anyhow he is no better than Sturaro and Lemina. Hardly an upgrade.

I would do the trade only if Hernanes is included.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
In January we should go after Andrija Živković. Sign him and then loan him back to Partizan until June. Also Partizan will probably make it past group stages in EL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)