Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Haaaai Marky Mark.

Who you taking about?
19-y-o striker, playing for serie d side avezzano:
http://www.gazzetta.it/calcio/nuove...ant-omero-donato-di-campli-130582946807.shtml

pretty bright talent

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.calciomercato.com/news/alex-teixeira-sono-pronto-per-la-juve-494523

Alex this year is really great, he always was far more intelligent than Willian and Douglas Costa for example. If we can get him (which I doubt, because he's price is more then Willian's) we should go for it.
:tuttosport: the missing player for our true depth in midfield.

until his first muscle injury of course :snoop:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Except he is not a midfielder but basically a forward, wing forward now (used to play everywhere in midfield tho before moving to attack), bit of a Sanchez Tevez hybrid, but extremely technical and quick tho. Would be fairly amazing signing for a 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2, but he wouldnt be as much a playmaker as basically a spark for the attack. Defenitely would smart upgrade for our attacking game. Tho besides the obvious huge price obstacle, it would be hard signing to see us make when we want to sign Cuadrado (who is inferior to this dude, clear difference in end product type of approach), AND should sign Berardi. Both these players would cost 50m together and would leave us stacked, fairly impossible to add this deadly little brazuca into the mix. But he clearly would welcome the move, as seen below, needs to start of his career big time outside of Shaktar like Costa and Willian has (and he should defenitely do better then Willian who lacks real impact)

Juventus target Alex Teixeira has opened the door to a move from Shakhtar Donetsk: “I’m more than happy to go there.”

The 25-year-old has been linked with a switch to the Turin giants after impressing for the Ukrainian side, scoring 16 goals in 11 league appearances so far this season.

The attacking midfielder is also capped at youth level for Brazil, and feels that he’s ready to step up into the senior fold.

“We’re talking about one of the biggest clubs in Europe,” he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I know about their interest and I’m pleased about it.

“If they make an offer in the future that satisfies both me and the club, I’ll be more than happy to go there.

“The national team? The call-up hasn’t arrived yet but I feel ready. The Ukrainian league doesn’t get much visibility but I’m here, I work hard and wait for my chance.”

- - - Updated - - -

Is griezmann right footed?
I doubt it.
You are right he is left footed, seen him shoot with right on occasion but recall he uses his left mostly.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
We had this talk of the basics before. But a inside forward / cutting in winger needs to play on the side where he can penetrate with his favourite foot. So Berardi playing in right is the ideal since he is left footed, like Robben, Messi etc.

Non of them are threats when they play on the left because they become predictable and mainly limited to crossing /passing sideways, easy to read their intention and close down.

Griezmann is right footed so he prefers the left.
girezmann is left footed.

the situation for inside forward applied to both berardi and dybala. i rather have dybala there with berardi on the left but it dosn't matter.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Berardi doesnt like going wide often let alone starting out there permanently, so he is better off roaming centrally while Berardi is pretty much a left footed Muller who crosses more. He thrives on his preferred foot and pretty much must play right.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I like Alex Teixeira. He's at the perfect age and moment to shift to a bigger league. He can basically play any position as a forward, maybe even an AM suited for countering and direct play. We definitely need a player with these characteristics, since Coman could've been the guy but he's history now.

Perfect and realistic scenarium to me, for the summer, is:

- We qualify to Champions League, counting on the money for the next budget;
- Morata stays this summer, as our undisputed starting CF;
- Dybala our undisputed SS starter;
- I'd like Mandzukic to stay as Morata's backup, but it's very unlikely he'll accept this, as he even left Bayern because of this. Sell him for around 18M, his 4.5M salary off the books;
- Keep Zaza as Morata's perennial backup, if he develops his confidence he can be useful and good enough to be a backup player;
- Pogba thrives playing in a more advanced position, stays for the other season.

Moves:
- Sell Mandzukic (around 18M, - 4.5M net salaries)
- Padoin out (contract release, Sturaro to be our new Padoin)
- Caceres out (peanuts, 6M or stg)
- Evra 1 yr renewal
- Sign Cuadrado (25M)
- Sign Berardi (25M)
- Sign Teixeira (25M)
- Sign Vrsalko (if he really can provide attacking, 15M)

Spend around 65M, salaries keep more or less the same.

GKs: Buffon, Neto, anyone
RBs: Vrsalko, Licht
LBs: Alex Sandro, Evra
CBs: Bonucci, Chiellini, Barzagli, Rugani
DMs: Marchisio, Lemina
CMs: Pogba, Khedira, Pereyra, Hernanes, Asamoah, Sturaro
AMs/Ws/SSs: Dybala, Cuadrado, Teixeira, Berardi
CFs: Morata, Zaza

Pipe dream off

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It makes for a very well rounded attacking options. But dont see it happening primarly because you would have 50m worth AM/wingers on the bench, if assume we play 4-3-3 with Dybala, Morata and Berard/Cuadrado. One of the latter two and Teixeira would be on the bench. Thats alot of money, thats even assuming he would cost 25m, thats pretty much his minimum sum.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Ah, the eternal dilemma between "sign quality" and "dat depth". Even the wealthiest struggle with it, that's why they are constant revolving door of expensive players. I suppose we'll end up something like that one day.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
It makes for a very well rounded attacking options. But dont see it happening primarly because you would have 50m worth AM/wingers on the bench, if assume we play 4-3-3 with Dybala, Morata and Berard/Cuadrado. One of the latter two and Teixeira would be on the bench. Thats alot of money, thats even assuming he would cost 25m, thats pretty much his minimum sum.
Well, I don't think this would be an argument, because at least until last game, with Allegri's choices, we had 76M on the bench (Dybala + Zaza + Pereyra). Pretty crazy if you think about it.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I just don't see much point in signing Cuadrado as well as Berardi and another forward/AM. Texeira would be nice. Shaktar have produced some great Brazillian talent.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Yep. I think it's a strength of this Juve to be able to play two systems so having say Berardi for a 4-3-3 and Texeira for a 4-3-1-2 would be ample. Berardi could double up as a SS as well from what I've seen.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well, I don't think this would be an argument, because at least until last game, with Allegri's choices, we had 76M on the bench (Dybala + Zaza + Pereyra). Pretty crazy if you think about it.
It would be, because you suggest we spend 75m more and put 50m of them on the bench for sure due to lack of space since they are the same position. Dybala is someone groomed to start be the main guy, so its different from being temporarily benched, to signing 3 new attacking players where only 1 of them can start.

- - - Updated - - -

The guy s4tch talks about in his reply to you.
Are we linked to him besides the Paratrici likes him talk?

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
It would be, because you suggest we spend 75m more and put 50m of them on the bench for sure due to lack of space since they are the same position. Dybala is someone groomed to start be the main guy, so its different from being temporarily benched, to signing 3 new attacking players where only 1 of them can start.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, Pereyra and Dybala should be starters, actually.

You are right, that's why it's a pipe dream.

Maybe choosing one between Cuadrado and Berardi, and that's a deal.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pereyra shouldnt be starter, but he is an excellent 12th player, ideal quality first off the bench type.

Both Berardi and Cuadrado should be signed.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
You can't get Alex for 25 mln euro. Douglas Costa went for 23 and he even hasn't guaranteed first team spot, Willian went for 30 mln and he still was part of the attack, and this year Alex IS an attack, he just does everything - pressing, running, distributing, scoring. I've watched him many times and I honestly believe he is better that Miki as AM, smarter than him.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Pereyra shouldnt be starter, but he is an excellent 12th player, ideal quality first off the bench type.

i love them both, and I want Berardi here for sure but don't they esentially play the same position or can Berardi play tre quartista? 2nd striker? if you play Berardi on the right wing do you move Cuadrado back to left back? Then what happens to Litch?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

I don't see why Allegri wouldn't experiment with Cuadrado at both SS and CAM. He played both those positions occasionally at Viola and quite well. Him and Pereyra actually have a lot of similarities as far as playing style goes, with the exception being that Cuadrado is currently much better. I'd really like to see him playing behind the forwards. I think it would be quite interesting. Or even beside Dybala in a 4-3-2-1, with Morata in front.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

Well his agent is Verratti's but it's happening. He's posting articles of him joining Juve on FB and shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)