Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Sign everybody who is half good and hope they do somewhat well and that newly rich EPL teams would want to spend 30m on them, like Zaza.

Jul 20, 2012
Mediaset is claiming we got Saponara for next season for around 15m. @zizinho @DAiDEViL @Mark @Hustini

Edit: its saying we could include lapadula in the deal, but we dont even own him so yea mediaset at its finest

Jun 6, 2015
I think Saponara could very well come here in the summer. Allegri clearly likes him and he is fairly cheap. I wouldn't break the bank for the likes of Oscar in the summer as there are other needs in our team also like getting some defensive cover.

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
Sounds recycled; there was a similar rumour in the summer of us having a bid for him accepted right after Napoli had a higher one rejected. As I recall, the bid that was reportedly accepted was around 15 mil as well. We could very well be interested in Saponara, but I'm not inclined to believe it's a done deal based on this rumour.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't expect he would be happy on the bench at all, but if he has any brains he would realise the situation. It didn't work out that way but Dybala expected to be on the bench to start with, so Berardi must expect the same.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Berardi hasn't done himself any favors by staying at Sassuolo this long rather than coming here. It will be really hard for him to become a starter here now not sure he would be happy on the bench.
Was probably Juve's decision as much as his. Remember how young he is.

Jun 6, 2015
As long as Morata and Dybala are with us he will be playing second fiddle but we do need him as a Dybala cover in case of injury/rotation.

- - - Updated - - -

Was probably Juve's decision as much as his. Remember how young he is.
Maybe so but looking back for him it would have been better to come here early and get familiar with our system/players. Now he has other young strikers in front of him in the pecking order. For us it was a good decision who knows if would have even signed Dybala had Berardi already been here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)