At the stadium, at home, or at a bar? (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
If youre in a really big crash you're screwed

But if you hit someone and its a minimal accident you can just pay them so they dont call the cops
or if the cops come and stop you, you can give them some money too and youre free to go

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
bah. i'm 21 and i dont drive. i dont have a license and dont really know how to drive. its too ****ing difficult. how am i supposed to get drunk and drive home. bull.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
or if the cops come and stop you, you can give them some money too and youre free to go
Actually, you couldn't do that here :down: The cops are too proper and all

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Cops here suck, or I should say: rule

++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
bah. i'm 21 and i dont drive. i dont have a license and dont really know how to drive. its too ****ing difficult. how am i supposed to get drunk and drive home. bull.
Driving is pretty easy, driving drunk is kinda hard but it can be done

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Drunk driving is terrible. Please don't do it or encourage it.

A friend of mine died last year because he was hit by a drunken truck driver.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Emma, actually my car is manual but I HATE and refuse to drive it, because this city is full of traffic so driving manual becomes a pain in the butt

++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Drunk driving is terrible. Please don't do it or encourage it.
I agree

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Emma Mac ] ++
yeah easy for you people with automatic cars. And London rush hour traffic :moan:
Emma, actually my car is manual but I HATE and refuse to drive it, because this city is full of traffic so driving manual becomes a pain in the butt
I agree
Why don't you just cruise along in first gear? Even if you're gonna be waiting a while, shifting to neutral doesn't take that much effort.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004

Why don't you just cruise along in first gear? Even if you're gonna be waiting a while, shifting to neutral doesn't take that much effort.
those are supposed to be 2 seperate points. Learning to drive with a manual car can be annoying. Takes time to learn.

And traffic is always annoying.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
First gear is only to 20kmh, and the car is too hard and the engine will be always be making that sound to shift to second. Its like driving an automatic car in Low

I hate having to fully stop, switch to first, press the clutch, press the gas, press the clutch, switch to second, only to find out that now I have to fully stop again so I gotta hit the brake, press the clutch, press the brake, etc etc etc etc etc

gray

Apr 22, 2003
First gear is only to 20kmh, and the car is too hard and the engine will be always be making that sound to shift to second. Its like driving an automatic car in Low
But if you're in heavy traffic as you said, isn't 20kph fast enough?

Back on topic though, I'm a bit broke at the moment, but I'm thinking of getting tickets to Australia vs Turkey. Not sure if it'll be worth it though

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
You should go! I never miss a match when Venezuela plays here.
Venezuela - Brazil is in october and I dont know if Ill be able to go :(

Sep 28, 2002

I hate having to fully stop, switch to first, press the clutch, press the gas, press the clutch, switch to second, only to find out that now I have to fully stop again so I gotta hit the brake, press the clutch, press the brake, etc etc etc etc etc
thats why it is best not to drive at all. and save some money.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
You should go! I never miss a match when Venezuela plays here.
Venezuela - Brazil is in october and I dont know if Ill be able to go :(
I'd like to if I had the bling, but the Australian national team is rubbish, unless they bring in the European-based players for World Cup qualifiers and the like
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
thats why it is best not to drive at all. and save some money.
Public transport costs money too and it's annoying to wait for trains and buses that are always late here :irritate:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I wish I could go everywhere walking, but here that cant be done. Its too dangerous

But if you're in heavy traffic as you said, isn't 20kph fast enough?
I have two answers to this:

1. Yeah, if the traffic is too heavy then you're always stuck in first gear, but you still gotta press the clutch, release the brake, start pressing gas while releasing the clutch, advance like 10m and then press the brake and the clutch. And tell me if the traffic is going up! worse

2. You could be stuck in one of those traffics that when you advance you have enough space to change to second, but right after you change you gotta stop again

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't understand why they play most important footy matches in Melbourne, including the World Cup qualifiers. We've got a perfectly good stadium from the 2000 Olympics, but they use the stupid Melbourne Cricket Ground :irritate: I would've gone to a lot of Australia's matches had they been in Sydney

I wish I could go everywhere walking, but here that cant be done. Its too dangerous
In what way? Kidnappers or dangerous drivers?

1. Yeah, if the traffic is too heavy then you're always stuck in first gear, but you still gotta press the clutch, release the brake, start pressing gas while releasing the clutch, advance like 10m and then press the brake and the clutch. And tell me if the traffic is going up! worse
Bah, it takes like two seconds you lazy bum!
2. You could be stuck in one of those traffics that when you advance you have enough space to change to second, but right after you change you gotta stop again
Then don't shift silly :wallbang::D

btw fabi, what's your MSN? I'll add you when i get home

When I woke up I saw the chat that you and like 3 or 4 other people were involved in, didn't have time to read it.. maybe when I get home :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)