At the stadium, at home, or at a bar? (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
The same happens in Venezuela, everyone wants the matches to be in Caracas but the team, because the stadium conditions are pretty poor and in Maracaibo the grass is better. But they still put the most important matches in Caracas

++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
lithuania - spain is in october. ill go and take some genetically altered pears. raul is coming after all.
I'll do exactly the same, but against Ronaldinho, Adriano, Kaka, Roberto Carlos, etc.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
The same happens in Venezuela, everyone wants the matches to be in Caracas but the team, because the stadium conditions are pretty poor and in Maracaibo the grass is better. But they still put the most important matches in Caracas
See, at least you have a reason. I'm pretty damn sure the pitch and the stadium itself is better in Sydney :irritate:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I watched Barbados - Finland a while back at the National Stadium. Though the Finns didn't bring their top stars like Litmanen or Hyypia I still enjoyed the experience of witnessing two NTs in action.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
In my country a low was passed couple of years ago to limit drinking and smoking age to 18. But nobody cares. Even a 5 year old can get what he wants.

What can I say. Azerbaijan is in top 10 most corrupt nations in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)