At the stadium, at home, or at a bar? (1 Viewer)

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
I live in Washington DC and I've been going to a sports bar called Summers to watch all the Juve games. I could watch the games at home, but its not the same. The atmosphere and the crowd at the bar really makes it special. All weekend long, you can go there starting at 7 am and start with the EPL, at 9am watch Serie A, and around 1pm you can watch La Liga matches. I've actually had saturdays or sundays where i've been in there for over 12 hours!!!!

So, I just wanted to get an idea where most of us here at juventuz.com watch the matches.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I watch at home. Italian football isn't very popular over here, and I doubt that I'd get to see most matches, and if I could the atmosphere would probably be crap. Unless Martin makes another trip. :D
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
u have the solution to everything
Or he's simply addicted to alcohol.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
no i didnt. maybe i just watch football rarely.
Or maybe I just hit a sore spot. You know, the first step is admitting you have a problem. :) ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I live on the other side of the world and i'm a student with no dosh, so the stadium's out of the question.

'Soccer' isn't popular in Australia so unless I go to a bar that expressly states that they're gonna show matches, they'll probably be showing the rugby or something :groan: Now even if they did show a football match, it'd no doubt be the Premier League because that's the only footy they show over here. And even if they happened to show a Juve match, it'd be 4 in the morning and most bars *in my area* aren't open that late on a Sunday

*shut up Emma* :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)