Assassin's Creed (2 Viewers)

Jul 15, 2006
What the f*ck one day?!?! I played a bit today, I'm in Jerusalem, but its harder because you have to find the Investigations without and markers. And if you go to a viewpoint all you can find is the Save Citizen's not the Investigations/Pick Pockets/Interrogation.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
did any1 found the bow?

and btw Ubisoft the publisher company, sues over Assassin's Creed leak copies on torrents and claims million of $

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
wouldn't doubt it. The game has sold a lot of copies, which means they that future games are going to come sooner or later.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you climbed there? I never bothered as it was pretty hard to do it.

which version of the game did you play Turk? I'm guessing it's the PC version since the environment detail looks low

Jul 2, 2006
OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #34
    The game was very good but it got extremely repetitive. Which is a bit of a shame because it really kicked ass in terms of concept, graphics, and story line.

Jul 15, 2006
    Yeah, I got it finally Turk thanks. And yeah Tahir it does get repetitive, not that I'm going to stop. It took me ages to climb the Cathedral Tower and then after I syncronized, I jumped off thinking I was going to do do an Eagle Dive hence died.. :frown: Wanted to see that so bad..

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    This had a great concept and great ideas. It's worth checking out, but I think there is alot to be desired. Though the climbing aspects and rooftop chases had me exicted about what they would do in the next prince of Persia game (the guys who did the climbing aspects of this game are the same guys who did Prince of Persia climbing aspects)

what I didn't like was the fact that in the later levels they force you to fight through ARMIES of SOLDIERS. Also the game couldn't decide whether it wanted to be a stealth game or an action game. It had aspects of both they really weren't polished out, like say a stealth action game such as Metal Gear. And since the combat is kind of a slow responsive and it's only assigned to one button, I was banging on my mouse button on hours at end.

Kudos for them on the superb art, animation, Graphics and great setting. The holy buildings were a great joy to behold (and climb). This was a very ambitious game and it was natural they were going to have some problems with it. We will see how they move on from this game.

I give this game a 7.5/10

If you re undecided on which game version to get, here is my advice. If you have a good PC that gun run the game, then get the PC version as it has bonus side missions.

next two games I'm anticipating? Mass effect ( on PC this month) and GTA IV ( hopefully on PC by the end of this year)

agreed.....7.5/10 is wat i would give it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)