ASQ (45 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why do people suggest new positions for players based on technique and physique, rather than remembering that positional sense and decison making are at least as important when it comes to deciding whether a player can play a certain position?
Because it works in FIFA...

But seriously next time I see someone suggest using ADP as a wide man in the 4-3-3 I am going to give the first -rep I've given since Abeeja was banned.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Why do people suggest new positions for players based on technique and physique, rather than remembering that positional sense and decison making are at least as important when it comes to deciding whether a player can play a certain position?
Makes it more amusing that some people agreed with your suggestions when obviously you weren't serious. :D

But hey, someone said over here that Chiellini is the fastest world class CB by a big margin and that the only one who comes close is Pique but he isn't world class. :shifty:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Makes it more amusing that some people agreed with your suggestions when obviously you weren't serious. :D

But hey, someone said over here that Chiellini is the fastest world class CB by a big margin and that the only one who comes close is Pique but he isn't world class. :shifty:
Some people really are baffling.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Unless you eat dog food i wouldn't worry. Dogs eat everything and most, if not all, packaged food has chemicals. This is similar to that PETA bullshit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)