ASQ (54 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
aye it is brutal,i am doing my best to lighten the tone but everybody id just debating around me,just as well i am listening to some tunes and too chilled to bother

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Why do people post things like, "I hope he does well this season," in certain player threads?

Does it mean we are to assume they hope the players that they do not specifically wish well have a bad season?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Why do people post things like, "I hope he does well this season," in certain player threads?

Does it mean we are to assume they hope the players that they do not specifically wish well have a bad season?
Yes, that is the logical conclusion. If people were to by default wish other people well, there would be no point in saying things like "god bless him" or "peace be upon him".

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005

hey its not as bad as certain people berating the players/board in every thread and taking umbrage with anyone who hares the gall to defend them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)