ASQ (61 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What exactly is chicken fried steak?

Allow me to answer that.

Chicken Fried Steak, or Country Fried Steak, is a cuisine that originated in the southern part of the United States.

It is usually made with Bottom Round Steak (or Swiss Steak, as it is sometimes referred to), and it is pan fried or deep fried in batter, served with Country Gravy, which is flour, eggs, milk, black pepper, salt.

Put it this way.

Does it taste good?? IF done right, it certainly is

Will it kill you eventually? If done right, it certainly will

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Allow me to answer that.

Chicken Fried Steak, or Country Fried Steak, is a cuisine that originated in the southern part of the United States.

It is usually made with Bottom Round Steak (or Swiss Steak, as it is sometimes referred to), and it is pan fried or deep fried in batter, served with Country Gravy, which is flour, eggs, milk, black pepper, salt.

Put it this way.

Does it taste good?? IF done right, it certainly is

Will it kill you eventually? If done right, it certainly will
:tup: Thanks. Where does the chicken part of the name come from though?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Ah, Ahmed I miss your company.

This, funnily enough, is one of the few places I can find wit Nf intelligence on these pages, now-a-days.
hehe too true :) some of the threads have become slanging matches these days...funny what happens to people in the off-season

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It's perfectly understandable that things get a bit heated when international games are on.

It gets somewhat tedious after a while, though.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
You've never told us what you do Martin? I mean i know you're a coder, but i mean, what industry do you work in?
Isn't it obvious? He's a secret agent sent by the Italiens all over the world the spy on us God haters, God lovers, Molinaro sceptics, list makers, Soldiers of Six, Trezeguet haters, Del Piero fanboys (and fangirls), and the unclassifiable bianconero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)